Chapter 20: Thank you and Goodbye

Lindsay's POV

"Hey Jimin, i'm just going to the restroom" i said then he nodded..

When i was walking i feel like Jimin is not sure for his decision..

I feel like he still love Jungkook.. Yeah i know.. Hobi told me..

When i'm with Jimin i feel like someone really loves me alot.. Like he will take care of me for the rest of my life, his my ideal man when i first saw him.

--

I already finished.. I was just walking to Jimin when i saw.. Jungkook then i stopped..  His telling something

"I just wanna say that Park Jimin please be with me again and i- I Love You.." i saw Jimin crying after Jungkook said that.

My heart.. It's really hurting and my tears just kept falling down while i'm seeing this..

"Ju- Jungkook.. We are always fighting in the past bcoz of a small thing. We are always jealous when you or i am with another guy.. I was really blaming my self from what happened to you.. I thought that.. You are going to believe me.. And when i saw you with Taehyung kissing each other like a sweet couple.. It really hu- hurt me alot Jungkook ah.."

Jimin said.. "I was really hurt.. I was hurt to when you pushed me away.. But.. It's my fault.. I was hurt too when you left me alone.. But in our relationship i had made alot of mistakes and felt alot of pain. But mistakes makes me alot wiser and pain makes me stronger.."

".. So why would i refuse to be with you? To the bunny who loves chocolate ice cream.."

"I love you too" he said then he hugged Jungkook..

They are just words but it felt alot of pain in me.. I thought i'm the one who will going to love him forever.. I thought his the one..

Sometimes you make me feel like i actually have a chance with you.. Jimin.. I want you too.. I want to be with you also..

I want to grow old with you too and have a kids with you..

But i guess it's just in my imagination now.. At some point, you have to realize that someone can stay in your heart.. But not in your life and it's you Park Jimin..

For so many years i'm hoping that i would be able to find the person who will love me.. Then i saw you..

I was shocked when the- they kissed?!

I- i can't watch this anymore! This is so much!

Why just you can't love me like you love Jungkook?!

Why?!

I walked and sat at the chair where i can't see them.. Kissing.. And being happy.. At this point..

They are so sweet and happy.. And me i'm hurting so much.. Crying..

I know i can't have you.. And i'm hurt and i hate my self! Bcoz i know that you love someone else but i'm still loving you with my heart.

No one thought me how love like this.. Love someone who love somebody else.

My heart kept saying your name! But i can't! Your not the one for me.. Jungkook is the one for you.. Jungkook is the one you love and not me..

But.. It's okay.. Bcoz of you now i know what is feeling to be hurt.. I know what is the feeling to be loved.. I know now..

I stood up and wiped my tear... Then i held the necklace he gave me.. Park Jimin, thank you for being part of my life. Thank you for the memories and short time with you. I really wish that i'm the person you love.. But.. I know that your.. Your not mine and you will never be.

But i promise that in my heart you are here. Thank you so much bcoz your Love make me stronger and i learned so much about you. I just wish that i would find someone like you..

Park Jimin,, you will always be in my heart and Goodbye..

A/N: So guys.. I feel sorry for Lindsay :< This is not the end guys! Hope u like it 😊 Sorry for my mistakes.

•Chrizi Line•