Chapter 18: Too Late

Jimin's POV

I'm now here at the coffee shop for my decision.. "So?" Hobi hyung said..

I need to make the right decision.. Hmm.. Right..

"Yes.. I agree i will going to US with Lindsay" he was shocked by my answer "Look Jimin.. I'm sorry for yesterday.. And it's okay if you do-"

"No.. This is my decision, it's alright hyung" i said then hold his hand..

"Okay, but if you change your mind i'm here for you" Thanks hyung..

--

Jhope's POV

I'm with Jin hyung in the resturant. "Jimin will be going to US with Lindsay" he was really shocked.

"WHAT?! NO WAY?! WRONG TIMING!"  wrong timing? And why is he screaming??

"What why?!" i said "Oh no.. Bad idea.." aish?! What is he talking about?!

"When is he going to leave?!"

"Ahm.. I think 7:00 pm tonight, but wa-" he didn't finish my words "Okay Bye!"

I don't really know what's going on.. Why can't he tell me?!

--

Jin's POV

It's 5:00 pm already?! So 7:00 pm.. I need to go to Jungkook's.

*Knock knock

I'm knocking at Jungkook's but his not responding, and the door is lock.. Where is he?!

I need to get him before Jimin leave!

I think i know where is he..

--

I'm now running into the Park searching for Jungkook..

Found him! "Jungkook!" i said while approaching "Hey hyung, are you alright? Wai-"

"Jungkook! Listen to me.. You need to go to Jimin's before he leave and go with Lindsay. You need to get him back right away!" i said while holding his shoulders

Jungkook's POV

Wait what?! Leaving?! "What are you saying hyung?!"

"Just.. Listen to me.. 7:00 pm! He will leave at 7:00 pm with Lindsay!" he said while holding me tight..

"Jungkook! Look at me! Just please! Get him back! I thought you want to get him back!" Right i want to get him back!

"Okay hyung thanks for telling me.. I'll be going to Jimin's"

"Wa-"

I didn't finish him then i run off as fast as i can.

Jimin's POV

Lindsay is with me and also helping me while packing my things "Jimin" she said "Yes?"

Then she look at me "Are you sure for this?"

I didn't answer her and just fix my bag.

I don't know.. But if this is the thing to do.. I'll going to do it even if i'm not sure.

If Jungkook doesn't really going to love me again.. I guess it's time to give up.

We are finish packing my things and now we are leaving and heading to the airport, i look at my watch and it's 5:40 pm.

I will miss this Condo..

--

Jungkook's POV

Aish! Why is it so traffic this time! I need to get out of this!

I'm now running fast.. To get him back..

Why is he going to leave? Aish! No need to think, just run Jungkook!

15 minutes later

It's already 5:56 pm, i'm knocking at his door and his not answering

*Ring ring

I saw my phone ringing. It's Jin Hyung

Hyung, what is it?!

Where are you?!

At Jimin's Condo

You idiot! I was going to say that
Go to the airport right away!

Oh. Yeah! I forgot!

Go!

I already end up the call. Why didn't i think that.. Airport.. I run again fast as i can..

Jimin, i'm coming just wait please..

--

Now here at the Airport finding him.. Where is he?!

I look at my phone and it's 6:25 is he still here?..

Oh no Jimin please..

I look at everywhere and he is not here..

Please Jimin.. Am i too late?

Is it too late?

A/N: I hope you guys like it😊 Sorry for my mistakes.

•Chrizi Line•