Rules

Hello everyone!

Okay, people. Every Award book need some rules which are to be followed. So, yeah here you go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❁  𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 ❁

1.  Please follow this account, i.e, TheOrnateWordsmiths permanently. In doing so, you will get to know about more updates.

2.  A permanent follow the host bipasha281  and co-host ThatBiryaniWaliLadki  as well. 

3. A follow to your judge when assigned.

4.  Give this book a shout-out of this awards

5. Members should have to give either a shout-out, follow as a fair support to their judges/admins(when announced).

6. Respect everyone people. This is a platform for fair judging only to the books which are capable of earning more reads and appreciation. Strict action will be taken if we found someone disrespecting towards anyone.

7. You can only enter maximum 3 books. Also, you cannot add the same book under different categories.

8. The reads of your book must be in or under 20K.

9. There must be at least 5 chapters in your book and 3 chapters in those of Poetry, Random.

10. Password: Favourite Food. This is to ensure that you have read the rules thoroughly and not just skipped.

11. Books only in English is accepted.

12. Add this book to your public reading list for publicity :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❁ 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓳𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓼 ❁

1. Please follow this account, i.e, TheOrnateWordsmiths permanently.

2. A permanent follow the host bipasha281 and co-host ThatBiryaniWaliLadki as well.

 3. You should be an active user on Wattpad and be able to reply back within 48 hours.

4. You should be able to access discord at least 2 days gaps so as to be aware of what's your role in the community.

5. You can apply both as a participant and  judge but not on the same genre(s).

6. You can vote on the books you are assigned to judge but refrain yourself from commenting or suggesting.

7. You should be able to send results on time.

8. Respect everyone people. This is a platform for fair judging only to the books which are capable of earning more reads and appreciation. Strict action will be taken if we found someone disrespecting towards anyone.

9. Password: Favourite Book. This is to ensure that you have read the rules thoroughly and not just skipped.

HAPPY READING!