🖋 Poetry 🖋

Judge: -Navyah- kyracurious214

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Reflection

Cover: 4/5
Titles of all poetries: 10/10
Message and Interest: 10/10
Technical Excellence: 14/15
Choice of words and readability: 10/10
Poetic Devices: 9/10
Rhyme and/or meter: 10/10
Form: 4/5
Flow: 5/5
Originality: 10/10
Overall Impact: 10/10
Total: 96/100

Review: Two Words for the book: Bold and Straight. I personally loved ‘Misogynistic feather’ the most because of the fearless expressions put in it. Subject matter of each poetry is profound and the execution is a fine piece of hard work and uplifting thoughts. The choice of words is understandable hence the book will be loved by non-lovers of poetry as well. The flow and rhythm is maintained throughout. Definitely an original work. Overall I’d give the book five stars. Keep composing.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: To No One

Cover: 4.5/5
Titles of all poetries: 10/10
Message and Interest: 10/10
Technical Excellence: 13/15
Choice of words and readability: 10/10
Poetic Devices: 9/10
Rhyme and/or meter: 10/10
Form: 4/5
Flow: 5/5
Originality: 10/10
Overall Impact: 10/10
Total: 95.5/100

Review: ‘Will you be there’ is the most touching poetry out of all, the description is nowhere to be judged. Choice of themes is out of the ordinary, I’m highly impressed. Diction is understandable, message is clear and poetic devices have been correctly used thus adding glitters to the verses. The only thing I’d suggest is not to use ‘italics’ as the overall format of poetry. I’d give four and half stars to the book. Keep composing.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Feeling Poetic

Cover: 4.5/5
Titles of all poetries: 9/10
Message and Interest: 10/10
Technical Excellence: 13/15
Choice of words and readability: 10/10
Poetic Devices: 8.5/10
Rhyme and/or meter: 9/10
Form: 5/5
Flow: 5/5
Originality: 10/10
Overall Impact: 10/10
Total: 94/100

Review: Writing the thoughts freely and shaping them into actual standard poetries is a rare thing these days, but this book will give you a different experience. ‘The park’ was my most favourite because of the beautifully written couplets. Cover is appropriate for a poetry book. Titles of all the poetries are wisely chosen. Poetries take a different form on the paper which allows the flow to maintain throughout. Overall I’d give four and half stars to the book. Keep composing.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: The Heart of Soul

Cover: 3.5/5
Titles of all poetries: 7/10
Message and Interest: 9/10
Technical Excellence: 11.5/15
Choice of words and readability: 8.5/10
Poetic Devices: 8/10
Rhyme and/or meter: 9/10
Form: 3.5/5
Flow: 4/5
Originality: 7.5/10
Overall Impact: 8.5/10
Total: 80/100

Review: I loved the title of the book, it’s deep, according to me the poet has symbolised ‘Soul’ as ‘Self’. I’d suggest you change the cover to make it look professional. Poetic devices have been used at places but use of symbolism would add glitters. Also, do not use ‘italics’ as the overall format of the poetries. There are few grammatical mistakes and lack of punctuations, fix that. The work can be made so better with some editing because the core idea and strength that the book holds is diminished due to irregular length of verses. Overall I’d give three and half stars to the book. Keep composing.