🔥Action/ Adventure🔥

Judges: AriaGranger11 kyracurious214

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Zanilla

Cover and Title: 9
Blurb: 5
Opening Chapter: 10
Characterisation: 10
Plot: 9
Conflict: 10
Protagonist and Antagonist: 8
Supporting Character: 4
Style and description: 9
Literary Devices: 10
Mechanics: 10
Length of chapters: 9
Grammar and Punctuation: 10
Message: 10
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 18
TOTAL: 132/150

Review: The cover is simple yet elegant. The title is in sync with the book. The blurb is really well written, it doesn't give out much, but is enough to make the reader curious. The opening chapter is written really elegantly and the readers get hooked on it. The characters are very well rounded and are given life like personalities. The chapters are of the perfect length, leading the readers to not lose interest. There are absolutely no grammatical errors. Overall, the book is really good and definitely worth a read.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Gabriel

Cover and Title: 9
Blurb: 5
Opening Chapter: 10
Characterisation: 9
Plot: 10
Conflict: 10
Protagonist and Antagonist: 8
Supporting Character: 4
Style and description: 8
Literary Devices: 8
Mechanics: 9
Length of chapters: 7
Grammar and Punctuation: 10
Message: 8
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 17
TOTAL: 132/150

Review: The cover is really good. The blurb is really interesting and makes the reader curious. The opening chapter is really good and the character establishment is executed really well. The characters are well rounded and gives the book a bit more life. The chapter length is also good, not too short and not too long. There are near to no grammatical errors, which can be fixed easily. Overall, the book is really good and has a really interesting plot.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Rouge in Paris

Cover and Title: 10
Blurb: 5
Opening Chapter: 10
Characterisation: 10
Plot: 10
Conflict: 9
Protagonist and Antagonist: 9
Supporting Character: 5
Style and description: 9
Literary Devices: 10
Mechanics: 9
Length of chapters: 9
Grammar and Punctuation: 10
Message: 9
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 18
TOTAL:142/ 150

Review: The cover is really good and enticing. The blurb is really well written with elegance. The opening captures the reader in the smooth flow of the book and the character establishment is done flawlessly. The characters are really well rounded with flaws and traits, which make them more believable. The chapters are of the perfect length. There are no grammatical errors, which is added as a bonus. Overall, it is a very entertaining read which almost anyone can read with getting bored of the story.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Ruptured destination

Cover and Title: 8/10
Blurb:  5/5
Opening Chapter:10 /10
Characterization: 8 /10
Plot: 9/10
Conflict: 8/10
Protagonist and Antagonist:9 /10
Supporting Character: 4/5
Style and description: 9/10
Literary Devices: 7/10
Mechanics: 8/10
Length of chapters:7 /10
Grammar and Punctuation: 8/10
Message: 7/10
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 18/20
TOTAL:125/150

Review: The cover is fine, but it’d be better if you add more details relating to your story, so as to attract the readers. the title is amazing. The blurb is amazingly crafted. Characterization is fine, and the plot is also accurately paced. The opening chapter is really enticing, and keeps the reader intrigued. But the chapters are way too long, and sometimes t may bore the readers, no matter how good the writing is. Your description style is really very fantastic. The writing has minor grammar and spelling errors here and there. There aren’t too many clichés. The main character’s conflict really captivates the reader. Just make your chapters a bit shorter, and your book will be good to go. 

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: The Assassin

Cover and Title:  6/10
Blurb:  3/5
Opening Chapter:8 /10
Characterisation: 7 /10
Plot: 8/10
Conflict: 9/10
Protagonist and Antagonist: 8/10
Supporting Character: 4/5
Style and description: 7/10
Literary Devices: 6/10
Mechanics: 7/10
Length of chapters: 9/10
Grammar and Punctuation: 8/10
Message: 7/10
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 17/20
TOTAL: 114/150

REVIEW: The cover does not have the wow factor that catches the readers' attention. The title too, is straight forward, which is not a bad thing but, it would be appreciated if it was spiced up a little. The blurb gives away almost all of the story, which is not good as it does not build curiosity in the readers'. I hope you would cut out a few things from your blurb and make it a bit more mysterious. The characters are however, pretty good, but I would suggest to show a bit more of their personalities. The plot flow is also really smooth which makes the reading pleasant. The length of the chapters are accurate, which is appreciated. The writing style is simple yet elegant. There are really minor mistakes, and I would also recommend to use a bit more literary devices. Overall, the story is really good, a little bit spicing it up and editing would make it a really unforgettable read.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

Book: Heat Freeze

Cover and Title: 6/10
Blurb:2 /5
Opening Chapter: 6/10
Characterization:  5/10
Plot:7 /10
Conflict: 6/10
Protagonist and Antagonist: 7/10
Supporting Character: 3/5
Style and description: 4/10
Literary Devices: 5/10
Mechanics: 5/10
Length of chapters: 7/10
Grammar and Punctuation: 6/10
Message: 4/10
Enjoyment and Overall Impression: 8/20
TOTAL: 81/150

Review: the cover doesn’t have the ‘it’ factor to draw attention, it just looks like a simple collage. The title is fine. The blurb isn’t good, you wrote it in just one sentence! And you included literally everything in it.  you need to work on your writing a lot. Your sentences are way too long, and your writing is really mundane. The first chapter is fine. There are some grammar and spelling errors. The plot is average, and so is the characterization. No use of literary devices. Viewpoints changed. But, your style of description needs improvement, you don’t end your sentences properly, and include so much stuff in just one line.

.*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

×÷·.·´¯'·)» rєѕult «(·´¯'·.·÷×

3rd Place: Ruptured Destination
2nd Place: Zanilla & Gabriel
1st Place: Rouge In Paris

×÷·.·´¯'·)» rєѕult «(·´¯'·.·÷×

Anne Speak: Congratulations, dear winners.
Although, this is not the end. Keep writing, keep trying, keep improving. And always remember, awards are not for winning, but for the introspection which you often miss out on. Oh and the entries are listed in no particular order.

For the stickers, dear winners, pls pm ThatBiryaniWaliLadki