6|Routine

I texted you good morning and like magic, you replied. You were awake since about 3 am organising your household so that when you return home tonight, your workload would be drastically reduced. I praise your enthusiasm thus far because it shows just how much you love and care for me.

You have become so accustomed to visiting me that it has become routine for us both. I'm not complaining in any way, because you my dear are exactly how I wanted my woman to be. Loving, caring, and respectful in every way.

I love being sexually violated by you every time you're arm's length and closer to me. You have such a great shape, you're healthy and mature mentally. All things I have been looking for in a woman. Sometimes I wish that we'd met at an earlier time in life so we could have kids, but we met at such a wonderful time in our lives.

I had already given up on kids with my soon to be ex-wife, so the fact that your age is that of the orange to red zone pregnancy chart, I won't put your body through it. As a precautionary method, I choose to abstain from releasing seamen into your vaginal canal unless you are just off your period because if anything was to happen to you, I don't know what I'll do.

With you I'm someone, but without you, I feel as if I'm nothing. I mean, I know I am, but you give me the ability to do anything to the best of my ability. Your love and kisses are the most important things you can do on a daily basis for me. I'll take care of you no matter what—still praying you don't fall ill.

Your heart is in good hands and I'll do whatever it takes to show you how much I meant those three little words with so much meaning. I'm here to stay and I'll prove it to you no matter what happens in the future. I pray I foresee certain things in this life and that you will be holding my hands through it all.

Like a superhero in a world where evil has emerged, I'll keep you safe while I fight for safer earth in which our love can flourish. Like flowers in spring, our new beginning has to be everything beautiful.

We've been through ugly times in our lives and there's no way of forgetting the events that traumatized us. We were supposed to be reluctant to love and what it is supposed to feel like, but for some reason, we decided to take a chance with each other.

This chance is not just an ordinary chance, but one of innocence. One that once found, continues to be routine no matter if you try to detur from its ways. Life and love have a thin line between the two constants. The lack of love can lead to the death of many, especially if depression takes hold. Too much love on the other hand can lead to neglecting the needs of your own, thus deteriorating your standard of life.

The time we spend together is the sweetest feeling that life has to offer. The kisses and cuddles—especially when you decide to jump me, are the best moments. I can't forget about the way we opened up to each other and the way you played hard to get.

I knew exactly how to take hold of you and once we started to kiss, it was game over. Heavily breathing and stripping the clothes off each other while touching and feeling parts of arousal, erected the feelings necessary to perform intercourse that was meaningful to us both.

I felt all your juices running down the shaft of my manhood and your kisses along with the ability to ride were genuinely refreshing. That day, I made you orgasm four satisfying times and it has become the pinnacle of our time having sexual relations.

Any more than that and I fear I'll weaken you to the point of putting pressure on your heart. Your knees would become weak and you'll drive yourself home safely. I fear anything happening to you, so I control myself with the sex. Yes, when we're at it we go all in, but once it's over, I try my best not to go in like that again for the remainder of the time we spend together.

I ask simple questions of ownership and you reply my name while I'm deep within you. It gives me an extra level of hardness for you to ride on and you enjoy every moment of it. You just can't get enough and I am willing to give you as much as you need.

I've been releasing my load inside you for approximately three days and I need to remember that I can't do it anymore until the end of your next cycle. The routine of our time together is anything but normal. Sometimes it's spontaneous since you plan to stay at home, but then I get a text or a phone call saying I'm on my way.

I love it when you're with me enjoying our time together, but I realize that I need to be aware of the time as well. I say this because when you told me that you need to go and I saw you dressing, I immediately found myself in my feelings. I ask myself if this was how it was going to be if we agreed to just make this about sex and I believe it would, but I knew to myself that I could have been alright with it for only a short period in time.

This would be where I would have tried to show you certain behavioral patterns to draw you closer to the point of wanting a relationship. As luck would have it, I didn't have to and you fell hard, the same way I fell for you.