Prologue

Notice: I do not own Magical Girl Raising Project. All rights and credits goes to Asari Endo, Maruino, and Pochi Edoya.

"In 2015, before the crisis in Nabuka, Japan, a secret special unit was formed, dedicated to combating against paranormal threats and various forms of terrorism, to performing undercover investigation and national security."

"Training and picking the best assets, suited for the most dangerous, riskiest, and shocking missions, the unit was named--"

"First Encounter Assault Reconnaissance Elite"

-Wattpad presents-

Somewhere, in city of Nabuka, at the Himekawa residence. Koyuki is sleeping, but she is having nightmare of losing her friends and everyone in the first selection exam.

A mysterious figure in a purple, glowing substance appears. Could it be?..

-A fan fiction story of Magical Girl Raising Project and F.E.A.R.-

The homunculi causes disruption, then sends out a deafening shriek. Koyuki screams in fear upon being affected by the shriek from the demon that was resurrected.

-F.E.A.R. Elite-

The mysterious clones are dormant. As her scream echoed, the clones are now awake, activated by the telepathic transmitters. They take up their weapons, and began their move.

-Magical Girl Raising Project: First Unmarked Arc by Asari Endo-

-Publisher by Yen Press-

-Character & Illustration by Pochi Edoya-

The homunculi walks through the corridor. It sees a security guard as its first prey. When the guard turned his back to look, the homunculi clawed his neck, killing him.

The security guards sees the clone soldiers going through the hall in a CCTV camera.

TETRACORP Security Guard 1: Alert! The clones are active! I repeat, the clones are active!

TETRACORP Security Guard 2: Heads up, they are at the door!

The clone soldiers are outside the security office, preparing to breach. In a few seconds, they overwhelmed the guards.

*gunfire noises and screams*

All of the security team members are dead.

The homunculi, accompanied by the clones, is seen cannibalizing a dead corpse of a scientist.
It turned its back, as the scene immediately flashes to black.

...

*phone ringing*

Mimori (phone): Yes?

Kano (phone): We have a situation. It's that thing, that has been reappearing frequently. There were casualties in this situation. It's causing trouble to the city's residents and workers, ever since me and Koyuki survived the selection exam. We need your help.

Mimori (phone): All right, I'll tell them about it, but we gotta act and move fast.

4 hours later

CCSS Asian Branch Headquarters, Japan

A rare CCTV footage is shown about the paranormal enemy they are facing.

Mimori: This thing is from a summoning ritual is called, a Homunculi. In other words, a demon. It was summoned in a previous selection exam, that Cranberry managed to kill it, despite all participants have died.

Kenji: Damn bastard's got hell of an appetite.

Koyuki: It's not some kind of agenda, since it isn't human. It's being recreational, I think that thing's getting something out of it.

Jin: Essential vitamins and nutrients? Or just somehow thirsty for human blood?

Kenji: I don't even know that.

Mimori: This homunculi has also telepathy, which it has the ability to control these programmed Replica Forces. They are a lot of them, massively produced from clone facilities.

Johann: You've gotta be kidding me. This is why no one took it seriously? Military clones?

Mimori: A battalion, full of them. Highly trained, intelligent, and heavily armed to the teeth.

Johann: A battalion? What can we do against a thousand clones of supersoldiers?

Mimori: With the necessary equipment we have right now, we should be able to track it down that easily, thanks to ectology, the scientific study of paranormal.

Daniel: So what's the plan?

Mimori: The plan is to find a way to destroy the homunculi and disable these clones since they are activated from programming and telepathy signals via telepathic transmitters.

Ryo: And how do we do that?

Johann: Charlie team managed to find a sample blueprint of the telepathic transmitter that is used to send, receive and track signals of telepathy and paranormal activity. And with our own special equipment from before, it allowed us to combine it together. It should lead us right onto that thing without wandering through all of those clone soldiers.

Kenji: Seems the best and convenient, since some people completed missions like these before, but they were not like this.

Jin: Either they were short walk, too weird and complicated, and elude from the scene way too fast.

Mimori: What about you? Ready to get to work, Daniel?

Kenji: You're sending him there alone, have you gone crazy?

Mimori: He's been trained for something like this a few weeks ago. He started to develop abilities that caused his reflexes to go off the charts. I possibly think he will be fine, since I'm sending him along with Johann, Koyuki, and Kano.

Jin: Whatever it maybe, missy. It's your call.

Mimori tends to Koyuki after announcing to deploy in a few hours.

Mimori: Be ready in a few hours. Hi, Koyuki. Are you fine? What happened to you last night? Your mother said that you were woken up screaming in your bed.

Koyuki: Yeah, I'm fine. It's strange, though.. It felt weird and a bit painful.

Mimori: I just have to ensure that you're stable enough. I hope you'll feel better next time.

Koyuki: Thanks.

Koyuki: ...

Koyuki: That feeling and dream... Did I just contracted something?...

...

Koyuki: I've gotta find out. I can't stand here and do nothing.

She goes away.