Interval 05 - "Redirection"

"Good evening, and welcome to TETRA Corporation. Your Future with Authority."

"Welcome to one of the top secret projects of the corporate. Let us introduce you to Project Origin."

The video shows the details of the project, including the three unknown individuals, which are the Rogue Magical Girls.

"Project Origin is a special top secret project in harnessing the powers of telepathy and psionics. Using a special unknown lifeform that was given to our organization by the three unknown individuals who contributed to aiding the programs in progressing to greater achievements that the organization can even create."

Daniel: ?!... Johann, are you seeing this?
Johann: Yes. I just saw it. It was those who hosted these selection exams filled with gruesome deaths. The Rogue Magical Girls.

"The powers of this lifeform are still unexplainable, as the our Department of Scientific Research and Technology is working with their latest breakthroughs in the past years of developing each technology for specific purpose."

"The first stage of this project started in the secret research facility located on Mount Funaga. As a place to research and develop paranormal technology in the use of warfare, medical enhancements, and the fusion of reading human minds. The facility is still active in secrecy, even on the ongoing outbreak that was caused from the biochemical testing."

"With this progress, the corporation will make an achievement for this breakthrough of long-term of development in psionics, giving us a potential power to forsee the future."

"And that is Project Origin. TETRA Corporation. We are your future with authority. Until next time."

Daniel: So that's its purpose. They are toying with powers they can't understand. Whatever it could do or lead to this, it's going to bring a power that could threaten not only the civilization, but the whole world. We have to shut them down.
Johann: Damn right we do.

Daniel copied the data files of Project Origin to the hard drive device. They leave the headquarters from the helicopter.

Daniel: It's Daniel. We got the intel about Project Origin. You wouldn't believe what we saw..
Mimori (radio): What is?..
Johann: It was the Rogue Magical Girls. They revived the homunculi, then gave it to TETRACORP for their development in paranormal warfare.
Mimori (radio): That can't be.. What could they be doing?
Daniel: They're going to create a power that could be catastrophic. It will affect not only Nabuka City, it'll be the whole world. We have to shut them down.
Mimori (radio): I'll call an emergency meeting when you guys come back. We'll be ready.