Final Interval - Revelation

At the observation deck, Daniel and his team are back in the real world after the fight against Fav.

He proceeds to pull down the lever that reverses all polarity of the psychic energy, causing the Vault to become overloaded.

*system alarm*

System A.I.: Warning. Telepathy polarity reversal detected. Psychic Vault overload. Danger. Danger.

They proceed to get to the power pylons, passing by the main reactor core.

Daniel operates the controls to disconnect the power pylons built-in with the coolant reactors.

OPERATE: RELEASE

WARNING: DISCONNECTION OF THE POWER PYLONS WITH THE COOLANT REACTOR SYSTEM UNITS MAY CAUSE THE MAIN CORE TO BE UNSTABLE, PLEASE SHUT DOWN THE MAIN CORE AND SWITCH TO BACKUP AUXILIARY POWER BEFORE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE

*button press*
*electric whirring*

The pylons disconnect and expose themselves in clear view. Daniel and Johann destroyed them.

*gunfire noises*
*explosions and electrical spark*

The main reactor core is now unstable and is overheating. It will now self-destruct.

System A.I.: Warning. Coolant unit emergency connection failure. Main core unstable, major damage detected. All remaining personnel immediately evacuate. All remaining personnel immediately evacuate.

*system alarm*

Daniel: It's done, let's get the hell out of here! This place is going to self-destruct.

They run and make their way to the surface. Suddenly, the paranormal activity has gone berserk and out-of-control. Portals manifest causing these fast-moving humanoid creatures to appear, the Nightmares.

Johann: Watch out, they're manifesting to the real world!
Daniel: Aw, no. Nightmares! Take them out fast and keep moving quickly!

*gunfire*

Just as the Nightmares disintegrate after a few hits, they make their way to the elevator. Mimori contacts them, as they made their way to the surface.

Mimori (radio): I just picked up their signal, they're alive! If you can hear us, get to high ground. The place is unstable, get the hell out of there immediately!
Daniel: Copy that, we're on the way!

More of the Nightmares appear, as they shoot them down quickly. After going through the back exit, making their way out of the Research Facility compound, they made it out in some distance.

But then...

A nuclear explosion from the facility occurs, it devastated every empty building that was within its vicinity. The shockwave of the explosion fills their vision with blinding light, that it knocked them out.