Interval 04 - Infiltration

The helicopter is now arriving at the rooftop helipad of the headquarters. Replica Forces opened fire on the helicopter while it lands.

*helicopter flying*

*gunfire*

Helix 1-1 Pilot (radio): This is Helix 1-1 Actual, LZ is hot, but we're making a landing.

Helix 1-1 Pilot (radio): Greenlight on Bravo, go!

Daniel got out of the helicopter and began the assault on the enemy.

As he used his reflex ability to slow down time, the Replica Force was wiped out. Two of the Replicas tried to retreat.

Replica Soldier 1 (radio): Need backup!
Replica Soldier 2 (radio): He wiped out the whole squad!
*gunfire*
*scream*

Johann, and Bravo team arrived on the ground entrance to provide assistance.

Johann: Go, go! Gabriel, fire the RPG!

Gabriel fires the rocket-propelled grenade, it destroyed the door, taking down three Replicas.

*rocket launch*
*explosion*
*scream*

Johann: Engage!

*gunfire*

Switching to Daniel's point of view. He finds the chimney roof with a glass pane. He smashed through and enters it. After that, he contacted Mimori.

*glass break*

Daniel: It's Daniel. I'm inside the building of TETRACORP Headquarters via rooftop level.
Mimori (radio): Good. Find the main network hub and reset it, so I can connect and find out what they're up to.

Daniel moves through the office. Paranormal activity begins to manifest.

"Incoming Signal... Unknown Origin"

*glass shattering*

Glass shatters as he moves on further. He hears a voice.

?: Just what are you looking for?
Daniel: ...?

He looks back, to see that there is nothing there.
He keeps on moving.

Daniel: "Looking for"?..

He goes into the office, and sees a technician held hostage, tied to a chair.

*muffling*

He cuts the straps, and removes the tape from his mouth.

Daniel: Speak. You a hostage?
Technician: Yes. I'm the technician of this corporate building.
Daniel: How can I reset the hub?
Technician: You can't. The hub is on a separate network, made to deter any hackers or spying users. You'll have to disable the security system first, then re-route it.
Mimori (radio): Can you give him a comm link?

Daniel gives an earpiece radio to the technician.

Technician: I'll provide the manuals to help from here. Go. Gee, where's my OSS manual? I know it's in here..

Daniel moves away from the office, and makes his way to the security room.

Daniel: I'm in here, what next?
Technician (radio): Deactivate the automated security protocols so the lockdown can be lifted. This will also disable the security system, setting them to manual control mode, it will also remove the lock to the network control room. Once you've deactivated it, head to the network control room and reset the main server.

Daniel brings out his mini hacking tablet, and plugs it in the security port.

Connecting to http://tetracorpnetwork.config/....
Connection Established