Extra: Theoretical Questions Explained About The Story

Q&A 1: "Does the F.E.A.R. Elite series have something to do or symbolize with the entire timeline of Magical Girl Raising Project after the First Unmarked Arc?"
Unfortunately, no. It has nothing to do with the main timeline. This series are placed in an alternative timeline that is after the First Unmarked Arc and during MGRP: Restart. As far I know, I am not allowed to tamper with the main merchandise, anime, light novel, or manga. I am only using its storyline as a basis for a fanfiction alternative storyline, symbolizing the human side about what they must do while helping Snow White and Ripple, also trying to survive, save any remaining survivors, and end the war.

Q&A 2: "Why there are characters of the previous arc are disappearing to ash in thin air?"
That's a bit simple. Imagine you are a participant and a magical girl in the selection exam, regardless of your gender, age, and occupation, and the next thing you know that you are going to be killed right now or later. After you are killed, a mysterious magic from the selection exam has placed a curse on you, that you can't ascend to heaven (if you were a good person and a good soul). It turns you into a wandering lost soul, trapped on the earth for a long time. Unless you break the curse of this mysterious magic to stop everyone's soul from being trapped, the only way to do it is to find the source of that magic that has laid a curse on you and remove it by lifting the curse.

Q&A 3: "What happened to the victims of the selection exams (Tama, Ako, etc.) after their deaths?"
We mentioned in the previous. They could not ascend to paradise because they were cursed by the mysterious magic that prevents them from leaving the real world. As soon as they have died, it immediately starts to affect them. They are not ghosts, they are wandering lost souls trying to find a way to be saved, despite their spirits with full human forms are seen wandering aimlessly while speaking (self-loathing, lingering regrets, remembrance of their previous memories of their selves, desperation of prayers, forgiveness, or even salvation) before disappearing.
Also, remember that ghosts are different from spirits, they are not the same.

Q&A 4: "Who made the mysterious magical curse that trapped people's souls?"
It is actually possible that Fav is the one who did it. There are Rogue Magical Girls, who can also place a curse on people.

Q&A 5: "Why was Fav alive?"
The fact as we saw it (in the manga, LN, or anime) that he is actually dead. Here, in this timeline, he is not, for a short time. He made a backup of himself and started using human souls as a source of life and power to revive himself in a new master terminal as a "conjuring vessel" and cause more chaos in the real world.

Q&A 6: "How was about the final chapter/interval of F.E.A.R. Elite?"
It was taken an inspiration and a reference from the final boss fight of Silent Hill 4: The Room, where Henry (the player) has to fight against Walter Sullivan and do not let the possessed Eileen Galvin reach the Death Machine (which is basically leading to a bad ending of the game). It also takes the inspiration from the Crimson Tome, which is the key to defeating Walter and the Conjurer.

Q&A 7: "Is the homunculi (demon) the true paranormal enemy?"
It was supposed to be, since it is not human, yes. But that was switched to Fav, until he was deleted. The homunculi evaded them and went into hiding, continuing to feed on everyone's negative emotions, after Fav was deleted.

Q&A 8: "Will they continue to go after the homunculi and eliminate it?"
As far as we know, their mission is far from over and they have to what they can to uncover the truth and where it is hiding, yes.