Prologue

He stood leaning over the rails in Inkopolis Plaza, across from where Callie and Marie would sit in their studio during daytime. His training with Rider was long over but he didn't care to let his teammates know where he was.

Right now, it was only him, the nearly empty Plaza and the stars.

He sighed. Why did he so desperately want to be alone? What used to make him so happy and why is it gone now? And when will he be himself again?

All those thoughts came flooding in, too many for him to manage. Goggles shook his head, in an attempt clear his mind a bit. He was longing for something... something beyond his current understanding and it made him crazy.

The blue inkling was getting more emotional and frustrated every day and he couldn't handle it. „Nobody seemes to care", he thought.

But in reality, his mask was simply too good to look through, or for them to notice anything.

——————————————————————————————————————————— <3

Quick note: Incase anybody's confused, Goggles x Rider is the main focus/ship. There will be different ships, but I'll mainly use their POVs to lift the mood, show outside perspectives or experiment a bit with my writing capabilities! Of course you can skip ships you dislike, just keep in mind that those chapters can have important plot elements to them. Anyways, have fun reading!
(edit added: 17.07.2020)

Author's notes will be put at the end of the chapter aka here!
14.06.2020
Updated 21.06.2020
248 words