Ch.3 Dreams

Bobble Hat jumps on the bed and crawled over Mask, cheerily looking down on him.

„You must feel lonely at times?", Bobble Hat concluded, keeping her bright smile.

„Better than whith youuu", he answered sarcastically and used his right arm to push the girl off him, who landed to Mask's left with laughs and giggles.

She took a moment to look around his small room, barely big enough to fit a desk, a TV with a console and a bed. Bobble Hat then rolled to her side, hugging the boy from his', by wrapping her arms around his chest and stomach. She giggled.

„Ugh...!", Mask then switched the hand he was holding his phone with so that he could wrap his left arm around her shoulder, grabbing her by her waist.

„You have to stop inviting yourself iiin...", he said. Bobble Hat could see him blushing faintly, but he was trying to hide it.

„Then why don't you start kicking me out?", she snickered her response while starting to nuzzle Mask's neck.

He didn't answer nor stop her and Bobbles paused for a moment to look at his face. She felt somewhat special for getting to see him without his gasmask. Bobble Hat is sure that she was the only one from Team Blue and doubts that the S4 ever got a look at his face before either.

The smiling girl then lifted her head and let it plop down on his chest, so she could listen to his breathing and heartbeat, which was getting faster every second passing.

„He must be nervous", Bobble Hat thought to herself, smiling even brighter, if that was even possible.

„You know I like you, right?", she said out loud, being more a statement than a question. Mask put his phone down and covered his face with that now free hand.

„I knooow...", he answered hesitantly. Bobble Hat glanced up at him, who tried to hide his red face. „Why can't he just say his feelings out loud?", the girl thought to herself and concentrated back on Mask's heartbeat, which was still not slowing down.

He then moved his hand away from Bobble Hat's waist and sat himself upright, forcing her to do the same. Bobbles looked at him in surprise, almost forgetting to smile, feeling her face getting hotter and concluded that she was blushing aswell.

Mask looked away for a few moments, before grabbing her waist once again, with both his' hands this time, took a somewhat deep breath and pulled Bobble Hat in for a kiss.

She would have gasped in surprise if their lips wouldn't have met and felt her heartbeat picking up. Bobble Hat never thought that he would make the first step and felt as though it came out of nowhere, unless... he already had feelings before?

Mask pulled himself back and looked at Bobbles hesitantly.
„I-I like you too...", he stuttered and she spotted him smiling lightly.

Bobble Hat giggled, hugged him and kissed him back, but more passionately this time. Mask gave in and passionate kissing turned into making out.

She started to feel the boy's hand under her hoodie and they pulled away for a second, panting and gasping for air. Bobble Hat could feel herself get hot all over and wondered if Mask felt the same, secretly hoping he was enjoying this as much as her, maybe more.

———— Time skip ————

Bobble Hat woke up to the rain pounding against the windows. Where was she?
Memories started flooding in; she was in Mask's apartment, she remembered the kiss, the making out and one thing leading to another...

How could she have forgotten? It was as if all her dreams came true that night. She smiled to herself. It was pitch black but her eyes started to adjust to the darkness and she began taking in her surroundings. The room light up for a split second and Bobbles heard thunder follow in the distance.

„Poor Goggles...", she thought, „he hates thunderstorms" Feeling a bit bad about leaving him home alone, - or so she thought - she snuggled in closer to Mask and tried to fall back asleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————— <3

I hope you enjoyed this sort of side story?
Anyways, have a nice day!
15.06.2020
709 words