Bitches do be wildin

Isa POV

"Wake up Isa" I hear one of my now personal maids, Annie, say. I groan getting up from the floor and looking up at Annie, who was used to me sleeping on the floor by now. I refuse to sleep on that fancy ass bed.

"Hey" I mumble taking the bundle of clothes that Annie hands to me.

"Get ready, I need to do your hair" She says and I nod walking into the bathroom.

"Why am I getting ready?" I ask as I change out of my pajamas. I open the bundle of cloth and cringe when I notice that it is a red dress. Dress? Who the fuck is responsible for this shit?

"The Prince and Princess are being welcomed back to the kingdom" Annie says outside and I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. I put on the tight red dress that has a trail behind it. (A/N dress is the image above). I try to adjust the rock that still grips my wrists but its doesnt budge. I sigh, dropping my arms at my sides.

"I'm ready Ann" I call her and she walks through the door.

"Oh its so nice to see you out of those pants" Annie says

"Sure" I mumble and she sits me down on the stool in front of the mirror. She straightens my hair and puts a little makeup on my face. I get up and cringe at the girl I dont recognize. I put on black heels and do a turn for Annie.

"Beautiful, I am truly amazing" She says and I chuckle.

"Ok so should I head out?" I ask and Annie nods.

"The prince has been waiting for you" She says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Waiting?" I ask and walk towards the door. I open the large red door and turn to see that Jerry and Zuko are talking. Zuko looks handsome, extremely handsome actually.

"Isa?" Zuko asks and I blink.

"Yeah sorry I... never mind" I mumble walking over to him. I was caught staring. Oops!

"Wow" he breaths and I grin "you look beautiful"

"Thanks, you look good too" I say and Jerry clears his throat. I roll my eyes turning to face him "I won't kill anyone Jerry, I promise" I say and he nods.

"Ok" he says and I shake my head. Zuko holds out his arm and I take it. We head down the hallways with Jerry fallowing close behind.

"So are you excited?" I ask and Zuko nods.

"Yeah, a little worried too" he says and I smile at him.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine" I reassure him. He takes a deep breath and nods. I am sure he is giving himself some form of speech inside his head. Something along the lines of 'dont fuck up'. We make a turn and I notice Azula and her friends standing by a large door. I fight a deep urge not to kill her where she stands, but knowing Aang is still alive calms me down and I ignore her, turning when she looks at me and focusing on her friends instead.

"Hi" I say when we get close enough. A girl with brown hair dressed in pink turns around first, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi! My name is Ty Lee!" She says exited and I smile at her. The other girl, taller with black hair and a long black dress turns with a bored look on her face.

"I'm Isa" I tell her.

"I see Zuko brought his toy for the show" Azula teases and I turn to look at her.

"Prince Azula" I greet her bowing slightly, venom in my voice "Always a pleasure"

"We should go" Zuko says noticing how I'm just itching to murder his sister, and I let of his hand "Ty Lee, Mai stay with Isa"