No Momo! Put down the gun!

Isa POV 

"Sokka no, add this seashell" I hand him a pretty pink one exited "It can be her mouth" I giggle as he places the shell on sand-suki exited. I look back at my sand-zuko, looking at him with a finger on my chin "What do you think its missing?" I ask and Sokka looks at my mound of sand with a bunch of seashells and seaweed that form a face. 

"Oh I know!" Sokka gets up running into the water and looking around, before coming back with a circular coral that's looks kind of like a tube "Its a crown" he grins and I smile as I tie it on to the top of sand-zuko head.

"Thats so bad!" Toph laughs as Sokka's and I's sand suki and zuko and I frown

"You think so?" I ask and Toph's smile drops

"No, only Sokka's" She says and I smile, as Sokka huffs, he opens his mouth to respond when out of no where, Zuko appears and attacks Aang ferociously, scaring everyone. He runs past Sokkas sand suki, destroying her and he yells. Zuko chases Aang off the beach and back into the house.

"Aang?" I call out after him, watching as Zuko pushes Aang though the roof and into the house, Momo flys towards me looking distressed and I hold Momo as we run after Zuko and Aang towards a clearing, petting Momo to relax the poor lemur "Zuko!" I yell and he ignores me. We all run after them, walking with them to a clearing of sand behind the house. Angered, Zuko wonders how they can relax and have a party when is arriving in three days. After a moment of silence, the others reveal that they believe that the already won the War after conquering , and that Aang can just wait until he has fully mastered the elements to defeat the Fire Lord, after the comet passes.

"It couldn't get any worse" Katara says and I furrow my eyebrows... well every day we wait more people die but like, yeah I guess. 

"Thats not true" Zuko says standing up and I glace at him "The day before the eclipse when I attended a war meeting, where I was glad his had finally accepted him back. The generals in the meeting discuss rebellions inside the that must be stopped" 

"Wait you didnt tell me about-" I start but he turns to look at me 

"Remember the day I came back to the room and I didnt want to talk... " He trails off scratching the back of his neck and my eyes widen 

"You should have talked to me Zuko!" I exlaim "You cant just ignore your problems and fu-" 

"Hey hey hey" Sokka says placing a hand over my mouth "No" he deadpans "I dont want to hear about it, ever" 

"Ozai believes that they must destroy their hope, and Azula suggested burning down the Earth Kingdom" Zuko continues after Sokka's declaration "Ozai accepted the idea and decides to use the power of the comet to permanently crush the Earth Kingdom, just as Sozin used its power to wipe out the  air nomads one hundred years prior. With this last piece of resistance gone, he could rule the unopposed" Zuko finishes and I feel goosebumps cover my skin 

"No" I breath "He will kill thousands!" I choke... everyone I know in the Earth nation would be gone... "We cant let this happen" I say determined 

"Aang will have no choice but to defeat Ozai before the comet comes, otherwise there will not be a world to save." Zuko says sadly 

"I- I'm not ready" Aang says looking distressed

"You wont be alone Aang" Katara says and I smile 

"You'll always have us" I say as we huddle up and Zuko takes a step back, I pull him by the sleeve into the group hug.

"Alright!" Sokka yells and I turn to face him, looking up with a smile at the dummy he had made "this is the melon lord, our target!" he continues and I try not to laugh "Toph and Isa, you will be melon lords forces" I nod walking over to melon lord and Toph "no murder" he mumbles to the two of us and I salute him. 

"Sir, yes sir" I say clearly and he nods, smiling before turning back to the rest of the group. I grab the arrows that I had made from this training excises, they are made from wood, and will only bruise not penetrate any skin. I guess I could try and kill someone with this if I tried hard enough.... but yeah not the point. 

"Alright troops" Sokka yells after explaining the plan in detail to the others, they nod at each other and Toph and I start firing at them. 

"I am Melon Lord!" Toph yells and I laugh as I shot my arrows at Sokka and Suki, I move my focus onto Katara placing an arrow in front of her and causing her to stumble. 

"YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THE MELON LORD" I laugh as Toph produces new soldiers out of rock, sending them at Katara and Zuko and I hit Suki with an arrow on her shoulder, causing her to wince "Sorry" I call out but in my moment of distraction Aang menages to make it past me. I watch as he prepares to hit the melon with his staff but hesitates, bending over with a sigh. 

"This doesn't feel right" He says and I furrow my eyebrows. 

"What do you mean it doesn't feel right?" I ask and Sokka walks up to the melon, taking out his sword and cutting the melon in half. 

"There, that's how you do it" He mutters and Aangs eyes widen. I place a hand on Aangs shoulder, offering him a soft smile and he just sighs. 

Later at dinner we had all gathered in the gardens, when Katara walks to us with a portrait of a baby. 

"Look Zuko I found a baby picture of you" She says and everyone laughs, Zuko just puts his spoon down gently. 

"That's my father" He says and everyone stops laughing. 

"But he's so cute" Suki says and I laugh, pulling a small painting out of my pocket and showing it to everyone. 

"My mom had this made a month before she left" I explain, "This is me" I say pointing to the bundle in my moms hand, "My brother" I point to the 5 year old boy standing next to me with messy hair and and a smirk "My mom" I point to the pretty woman "and my dad" I point to the handsome sober man, who has his arm around his wife and kids. Everyone looks at the picture with surprise "Hes handsome right? Looks like a good dad, a great one even" I chuckle "It's the only painting I have of my brother and I don't have the heart to remove my parents from it" I look down at it, caressing my brothers face which is already a little faded, and everyone frowns. 

"I'm sorry" Zuko says and I nod 

"Looks can be deceiving Aang" I say looking at him and he sighs "You have seen the scars and the burns on me, now imagine what the world might look like if a man like that get control of it" I sit back, watching as he contemplates my question. 

We finish dinner and head back to the room, I lie down next to Zuko, playing with his hair and he sighs. 

"Don't worry Zuko, I have a good feeling  about this" I smile and he nods, looking up at me 

"Once this is all over you think you're going to visit your dad?" he asks and I look up at the ceiling. 

"Probably not, I'll be too busy helping you" I smile softly and he furrows his eyebrows "With rebuilding the world?" I ask and he nods 

"Right" He chuckles "I remember one day we were talking, and you told me 'you'd rebuild the entire world with or without me'" 

"I'm glad its with you" I smile and Zuko nods 

"Me too"