Well, hi

(A/N) Well, hi

Before we start, I'd just like to put a TRIGGER WARNING for this entire story.

If you're reading this you either need mental help like me or you're one of my friends wondering why on earth I'm posting such a depressing story... or maybe both.

Lately, (because 4 years counts as lately right?) I've not been doing so good. And I mean, if I'm not beating around the bush here, I literally want to go and jump off a cliff. I would say my rooftop but it's a bit morbid for my family to have to walk past the front door and remember that they found my body there.

So uh, I guess I just thought let's try and "be positive" as people love to say, especially in situations where there's nothing to be positive about, so instead of thinking up ways to kill myself, why don't I write a story?

When I originally started this story I didn't plan any of it out and was literally making up parts of the plot as I went along, which caused me to end up with a version of AYO that was extremely unrealistic and didn't make complete sense.

So... I decided to rewrite it!

For those of you who read the original, don't worry, it's still mainly the same story, but just a lot better written. I'll try and update once a week for now, but it may be less or more depending on how quickly I'm able to edit the old version of the chapters.

And just another disclaimer/trigger warning, this is not going to be a happy cliche romance book. Sure, there might be the odd joke and failed attempts at humour, but I'm going to be talking about characters struggling with their mental health, so if a more depressing version of Romeo and Juliet mixed with genuine feelings about the pointlessness of life, suicidal thoughts and happiness (or the lack of it) appeals to you then carry on reading. I won't put individual TW's for specific chapters because I would literally put one before every single chapter, hence why I've done an overall one.

Most of this is going to be written when I'm in one of my episodes of sadness and I will be quite blunt about the characters feelings, so brace yourselves for my unfiltered thoughts :)

If you actually read this far, congratulations you need mental help, or you care about my wellbeing (probably the first), or you're just bored and have skimmed through all of this.

Honestly feel free to judge me! Insults on my writing are appreciated and hate is always welcome, preferably long rude paragraphs telling me how trash this is.

But anyways enough about me, I guess the question I want to ask all of you before you actually begin reading this is:

Are you okay?