Mr Giovanni the Developer

Bugs caught up with Daffy. "Where's that traitor?!" Daffy asked Bugs furiously. 

"Don't be harsh on Penelope. She's in a tight spot with her folks." Bugs told Daffy.

"Bugs! Look over there!" Daffy exclaimed as he pointed his finger and Bugs reacting to the drama shown. They witness the drama being displayed, Mr. Avery was chasing a man out of the house. 

"You'll regret it! You'll be sorry!" The man spoke to Mr. Avery as he ran to his van.

Mr. Avery was holding a whip on the man. 

"Mr. Avery, Who's that fella?" Bugs asked. "He's rubbish." Mr. Avery replied angrily and he went back inside the house. 

"Do you think he tried to steal Mr. Avery's eggs?" Bugs asked Daffy. "He's welcome to." Daffy said jokingly, then he added. "I never seen Mr. Avery this angry before.

Both Bugs and Daffy went inside the house but Daffy stopped as he picked up a name card with the man's details. The card read Giovanni Jones: Real Estate Agent. 

"I know why Mr. Avery is so angry now." Daffy said and they went inside the house.

Inside the kitchen, a depressed Mr. Avery sat on the dining table contemplating about life in Hollywood. Daffy had a cup of water in his hand and he sat next to Mr. Avery and copied his movements to understand his situation. 

At that moment, Bugs felt like an outsider as he had been living in Hollywood all his life.