Finding Clues and being Kidnapped

At 2 pm, Bugs and Daffy went around Tune Town to see Mr. Giovanni sending letters to various houses Mr. Avery included. 

"Search the van!" Daffy said.  "I'll do it because I'm older." Daffy added. 

"No. I should do it. I watch more Detective shows than you." Bugs told Daffy and the two of them went to Giovanni's van to find clues. 

"I'll cover you too." Daffy added as he searched behind the vehicle.

Mr. Giovanni was leaving the Avery house when he was stopped by Daffy. 

"Mr. Giovanni." Daffy greeted the man. "How do you know my name?" he asked Daffy. "My uncle," Daffy answered. 

"That's your uncle? What a Chili Crab, He reminds me of my grandfather." Giovanni spoke. 

Daffy came up with a lie, "I really hate it here in Tune Town. I wish I could move to Hollywood." Daffy lied. 

"I don't blame you. I have been here for three days and I hate it." Giovanni said understanding Daffy's lie. Giovanni gave Daffy his name card and he got into his van. 

Poor Bugs was trapped inside the van. In his last resort, Bugs gave Daffy the "SOS" gesture to him telling him to call Mr. Avery for help. Daffy understood and he rushed to Mr. Avery.

The van drove to an old theatre. Bugs got out of the van but he was caught. 

"What are you doing inside my van?!" Giovanni interrogated Bugs. Bugs tried to escape his captor but he was bound and gagged by Giovanni.