Chapter 4️⃣

(Third Person POV)

With the help of their manager, Taehyung managed to carry Yoongi's sleeping form to the latter's room.

All the other members were already in their rooms, resting as they had the rest of the day free.

"How can you be such a heavy sleeper, hyung?" Taehyung asked once the manager left. "You look so cute though..."

Taehyung chuckled to himself and stood beside his hyung's bed for a while when suddenly something caught his attention.

Yoongi's laptop was on and from what he could see, it had some sort of writings on it. Curious, Taehyung stretched his hand to grab the device but was stopped when someone called his name.

"V hyung?"

Startled, Taehyung withdrew his hand, "Yeah Jungkook?"

"I have something to show you..." the maknae said shyly.

"What is it?"

Instead of giving a reply, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to their shared room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah Yoongi! Wake up!"Jin screamed from Yoongi's doorway, it was already night time and Jin was done preparing dinner.

"Ugh...wh-what time is it?"

"There's no need for you to know that... you've slept like a dead body for long enough now. Yah! Wake up!" Jin screamed again when the second oldest didn't get up.

"I'm up I'm up. Stop shouting!"

Believing his words Jin left Yoongi's room. After a few minutes Yoongi came out of his room and sat down on the dining table. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting beside him, laughing while staring at their phone.

"What you two doing?" Yoongi asked them.

"Fanfictions, Hyung"

Before Yoongi could reply, Jin came out of the kitchen with the last dish, "I'm done with cooking." he said while putting the plate down.

"Thanks, hyung." Hoseok said, picking up his chopsticks to dig in.

"No. I'm done. I'm not cooking anymore."

Everyone stared at Jin with a blank look on their faces,"We can just order food then..." Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah. Like our managers would let us do that." Jimin scoffed.

"Are you serious?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course I'm! While you guys were resting all day I had to cook for everyone!"

"So... what do you want us to do, hyung?" Taehyung asked, he and Jungkook were finally paying attention to their surroundings.

"What else? You guys are going to take turns."

"Heh?"

"We don't know how to cook though!"

"But hyung!"

"Yah! Yah! Do you think I'm crazy?" Jin asked.

"Then we won't have to cook?!"

"Three groups of two. I'll balance out the skill level." Jin continued, completely unbothered by everyone's protest.

"What balance?" Yoongi asked.

"Namjoon and Jungkook. Hoseok and Jimin. Yoongi and Taehyung."

"Ahh...so that's what you meant by balance?" realization dawned on everyone but Hoseok was the only one to voice his thoughts.

"Yup...makes sense. But I would have preferred Jimin." Taehyung nonchalantly said.

"Why?!"

"Never!" Yoongi's question was unheard because of Jin.

And as the six of them bickered about their partners, Yoongi sat their, sulking, "I'm done eating..." Yoongi was again left unheard.

With his meal still left untouched, Yoongi walked back to his room. "Aigoo..." Yoongi sighed as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

From his peripheral view he noticed that his laptop was still turned on and was on top of his bed, for the whole world to see.

Panicking, he snatched it and stared at the screen in horror. He was reading fanfics the previous night. Not just any fanfics but Taegi ones. And he fell asleep while reading a smut scene.

Yoongi sat there on his bed for a while, thinking about what had happened throughout the day and if anyone had entered his room.

As he sat there, thinking, his eyes suddenly went wide when he remembered that it was Taehyung who had bought him to his room.

"Is that why they were laughing?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for the late update...I was busy making a mini piano 😅