Chapter 7️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Yoongi had been standing outside Taehyung and Jungkook's shared room for ten minutes now, he had also called the younger five times.

Taehyung was yet to give any response. "Yah Taehyung-ah! If you continue being stubborn then I won't let me hear my new song!" Yoongi yelled for the last time, hoping he'd take the bait.

To his surprise, the door opened after a few seconds, "You wrote a new song?!" out came a wild, excited looking Taehyung.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile adoringly at his donsaeng,"Well... it's not compl-"

"Ohh just show me!" with that Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's arm.

Quite unknowingly Yoongi suddenly felt a bit flustered, "What? No no! Yo- we need to eat first."

"You didn't eat yet?"

Yoongi nodded in response, "Let's go eat then?"

"Ah...why didn't you eat though..."

"Just because... Let's go then?" Yoongi asked again, this time taking the younger's hand in his.

"Ohh... You guys here?" Jin asked while washing the dishes, the others had already finished eating.

"Yeah..."

"Everyone else ate? Wahh..." Taehyung faced Yoongi,"Only you care about me, Hyung..."

Even though it was meant as a joke, Yoongi felt somewhat proud. "Oh by the way, you two are making dinner." Jin informed them.

"Why us? Aren't Namjoon Hyung and Jungkook cooking today?" Taehyung questioned.

"You think I'm crazy? No wait...are you crazy?"

"Why?" Taehyung frowned.

"Did you really think you guys can cook all three meals in a day? You know how much work will be piled up for me then?"

"Ahh...makes sense..."

"Then Hobi and Jimin are making lunch?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah...I first thought that you guys would do it but then someone threw a tantrum..." Jin glared at Taehyung, making the latter smile sheepishly.

"Hyung let's go!" Taehyung said once he finished eating.

"Where you two going?" Jin asked them curiously.

"Hyung wrote a new song!"

"Yeah?"

"Well... it's not finished yet..." Yoongi replied.

"Don't forget about your duty though." Jin reminded them ones again as Taehyung dragged Yoongi away.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked while searching his laptop for the song file.

"Whatever you want, Hyung."

"Ahh...oh here you go." Yoongi handed the headphones over and continued, "I have something in mind...you listen and I'll go check if we have the ingredients, okay?"

Taehyung nodded his mind absentmindedly, he was fully engaged in the song.

Yoongi quickly went to the kitchen and searched all the cupboards for the needed ingredients, "Hmm...some are missing..." Yoongi murmured to himself as he closed the last cabinet door.

"Yah Taehyung-ah d-"

"Hyung what's this?"

"What?" Yoongi stared at the laptop screen and suddenly his eyes went wide. He snatched the laptop from Taehyung, "Why are you looking through my things?!"

"I- why are you getting so mad? It's not wrong to read fanfics! Kookie and I do too."

Yoongi looked at the laptop again, thankfully he had already finished reading the fanfic so there was nothing there, "Its embarrassing..." he mumbled.

"Aishh... it's okay! I won't tell anyone. What fanfics were you reading? About us?"

"What do you mean 'us'?!" Yoongi started panicking.

"BTS..."

"Oh! Ah...n-no... I wasn't reading fanfics actually..."

"Yeah? Then what were you reading?"

"What sort of situation is this? Aishhh..." "Do you want to go grocery shopping with me?" Yoongi asked instead, desperately hoping to change the subject.

Taehyung stared at him blankly for a few seconds before replying, "Yeah sure...what are we going to make?"

"Carbonara."

"Ahh. We have all the ingredients I think."

"I wanted to make fresh noodles."

"Isn't that unnecessary? Oh well... what do we need to buy?"

"Flour, yeast, lots of eggs and some cheese."

"It already sounds delicious!" Taehyung grinned.

"How was the song though?"

"I completely forgot about it... It wasn't good..."

"Uh.. really?"

"Yeah... you could have done better." Taehyung gave him a playful smile.

"Oh..."

"Ehhh Hyung! I'm joking! It was the best of best!"

"Ok..." Yoongi tried to remain indifferent but inside the compliment was making his heart flutter. "This kid's been doing this to me a lot lately..."

"When are we going shopping then?"

"Around 4:30?"

"Okay! Bye then,Hyung!" with that Taehyung left.

Alone, Yoongi walked over to the door, checked the lobby and locked his door, "It's time for some more Taegi fanfics."