Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

The next morning everyone was gathered inside the kitchen for breakfast expect Yoongi.

“Tae-”

Jin was interrupted when Taehyung got up and headed for Yoongi's room.

“Look at him go...” Jimin commented, making everyone laugh.

Their laughing turned into surprised ‘oh-s’ when Taehyung returned with Yoongi, carrying the latter on his back. Yoongi was still half asleep.

“Here's our Daegu cutie number one!” Taehyung carefully put Yoongi down on a chair and then pointed at himself, “I'm Daegu cutie number two!”

An awkward silence followed after Taehyung's declaration till Hoseok said, “You carried Hyung quite easily, Tae.”

“Yeah! Have you been working out?” Namjoon asked.

Before Taehyung could reply, Jungkook answered,“We have been working out together for nearly a year now. V Hyung has become quite strong.”

“Oh! That reminds me... Hyung? I didn't show you my muscles, did I? Wanna see them tonight?” Taehyung asked Yoongi.

Yoongi, who was still half asleep, jerked up at that and stared at Taehyung with a dumbfounded look on his face. The others also couldn't help but stare at them curiously.

“Oh...by the way guys... Yoongi Hyung and I are dating!” Taehyung completely ignored Yoongi and the others' stare and declared.

Silence fell yet again around them causing Yoongi and Taehyung to look at each other confusingly.

“What's up with the lack of response?” Yoongi asked, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable.

“Weren't you guys already dating?” Jin asked.

“Huh?”

“You guys went on a date yesterday!” Jimin pointed out.

“What date?”

“What about that comment then?” Jungkook asked.

“Yeah... didn't Tae already like it?” Hoseok questioned.

“What are you guys saying? We just started dating from last night...” Yoongi replied.

“But-”

“Enough! This is getting confusing. Let's just congratulate them. Yoongi, Taehyung... congrats!” Jin interrupted Jimin.

Everyone started congratulating them afterwards and finally BTS could start eating their breakfast in peace.

“Oh! Did you guys see the post?” Jungkook asked while fetching his phone out of his hoodie pocket.

“What post?” Taehyung asked.

“A fan posted a picture of you two with the caption ‘Couple goals’.” Jungkook replied while pointing at Yoongi and Taehyung.

“What?” Yoongi took the phone from Jungkook and looked at the post himself, Taehyung also peeked on the screen from beside him.

Couple goals! Saw the Daegu duo today at a couple spot in my local shopping mall. They look so good together!❤️😍

#deaguduo #taegi #couplegoals

The post had over 600k likes and 150k comments

The post had over 600k likes and 150k comments. Most of the comments were about how ARMYs want Taegi to sail and how cute and small Yoongi looked next to Taehyung.

“Do they know about us?” Yoongi asked Taehyung.

“Well...I wouldn't be surprised if they did. ARMYs are crazy smart.” everyone nodded their head in agreement at Taehyung's reply.

“So you two are not going to declare anything officially?” Jimin asked.

“Not really... they'll figure it out eventually.”

“So did you guys like the comment?” Hoseok asked.

“Well... I guess we can from a fake account, right Hyung?” Taehyung asked Yoongi.

“Yes we can...but is it necessary? As long as we know, it should be enough, hmm?”

“Ahh... I guess then I'll have to like the comment alone seeing as I'm the only one in a relationship.” Taehyung's tone turned sarcastic.

And before anyone could comprehend anything, the newly formed couple were bickering, their food left forgotten.

Are they already having a lover's quarrel?” Jungkook whispered to the rest of the members.

“This is going to be one bumpy relationship...” Hoseok sighed while shaking his head.

“But they look so cute together!” Jimin gushed.

“That they do.” Namjoon laughed.

“I wonder what they saw in each other?” Jin asked quite loudly, loud enough for the couple to stop bickering and stare at them.

“There's something about him!” both said at the same time, their eyes sparkling with sincere emotions.

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Soooooo..... I know you guys are disappointed with the ending(or maybe the whole FF in general)... I'm too tbh. Because of this let me ask...

How do you think the Taegi couple's relationship will go from here on?