Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Not so surprisingly, Yoongi was startled by the sudden noise and ended up hitting Taehyung's chin with the back of his head accidentally.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” Yoongi barely managed to ask.

“I was- no no... that's not important right now!”

“What...?”

“I don't have a soft stomach anymore! I- ohhh! Wait wait wait! This is also not important!”

Yoongi gulped his saliva and waited for the younger to continue.

“You are reading a Taegi fanfic! A smut one at that!”

“Should I just play dumb...?” Yoongi wondered to himself as he stared at Taehyung's face blankly.

“Don't even think about lying, Hyung... I caught you red handed!” Taehyung continued.

“Umm...well...as you can see. I was reading a Yoonmin one and in one of the comments someone mentioned Taegi...so I was curious. Why?” Yoongi, himself, was surprised with this smooth response.

“Ahh...you didn't know about Taegi?” Taehyung asked to which Yoongi shaked his head. “Liar...” Taehyung thought and then said “So, you read Taekook ones too?”

“Why would I read something that doesn't involve me?”

“Makes sense...so...you going with me shopping later, right?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah...sure...”

“Jin Hyung told me to clean up the room.”

“Did he? Need any help?”

“I gave Jungkook the VR set...he was really happy.” Taehyung added a small smile at the end, hoping to see some good reaction.

“That's good.”

“Hyung?”

“Yeah?”

“Want me to recommend you some good Taegi fanfics?”

“That would be ni- ahh I- I mean... I-”

“Right in the trap!” “You don't have to explain anything Hyung...but...”

“What?” Yoongi asked anxiously.

“I seriously don't have a soft stomach anymore.” Taehyung lifted the t-shirt he was wearing to prove his point.

” Taehyung lifted the t-shirt he was wearing to prove his point

“See this? I'll show you everything later.” Taehyung winked teasingly.

“Woahh! I never asked to see anything!”

“I was just joking, Hyung... Be ready though.”

“For what!?”

“Shopping! We'll leave after lunch.”

“Oh okay...”

“And Hyung?” Taehyung asked while opening the door.

“Yeah?”

“We can read Taegi fanfics together!” with that Taehyung quickly closed the door behind him and headed straight for his own room.

“Why do you look so happy?” Jungkook asked when Taehyung entered their room.

“Huh?”

“You look happy...did Yoongi Hyung agree to help?”

“Ahh...oh! I completely forgot to wait for his answer!”

“What were you two doing then?”

“Taking!” with that said, Taehyung started picking up all the clothes that were all over the place, “What does Yoongi Hyung like anyway?”

“What?”

“Ah... nothing. Yah Jungkook...this mess is too much for me to clean up alone...help me, please?”

“No.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later Taehyung finally finished cleaning the room and by the time he was done he was starving.

“Yah Tae, Kookie! Lunch is ready!” Hoseok screamed from the kitchen causing the maknae duo to rush over. The others were already there.

“Give me food! I'm really hungry.” Taehyung said as soon as he sat down.

“Did you clean your room?” Jin asked him suspiciously.

“Of course!” “Ahh...!” Taehyung and Yoongi said at the same time.

“Is that why?” Yoongi asked Taehyung vaguely.

“Why what, Hyung?” Namjoon asked curiously.

“Nothing...”

“We are going out later right?” Taehyung asked Yoongi, grabbing the others' attention by doing so.

“Where are you two going? I want to go too!” Jimin said excitedly.

“Nope! We are going on a date.” Taehyung nonchalantly replied.

Yoongi was about to put the spoonful of rice inside his mouth, but Taehyung's statement stopped him midways, instead Yoongi stared at Taehyung with horror written all over his face.

“Date? You two?” Jungkook asked again, as if he couldn't believe what his ears just heard.

Taehyung only nodded his head in reply and quickly finished his meal, “I'm done, Hyung! Let's meet in fifteen minutes!” with that he disappeared inside his room.

“Yoongi?” Jin asked.

Sighing, Yoongi replied, “I'm done eating too...” and he too left.

“Did both of them like the comment?” Hoseok asked to no one in particular.

“Seems like...” Jungkook agreed.