Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Flashback (last night)

“Hyung?” Taehyung asked when Yoongi didn't answer.

“What?”

Sighing, Taehyung asked again, “I thought you had something to say...?”

“Oh! I- umm...I can't sleep.” Yoongi babbled.

Sensing the slightest bit of irritation rising up inside him, Taehyung looked away and replied, “Wanna play some video games?”

“Huh?”

“Kookie likes to play games...so we have quite the collection. Are you interested?”

Having nothing else to say, Yoongi nodded his head and sat down beside Taehyung on the bed, silently accepting the controller that Taehyung gave him.

“Okay...so use this button to move around, those two to attack and this one for defense.” Taehyung quickly explained and soon after that they were completely engrossed in the game.

Yahhh!!! You're cheating!”

“When did I?” Taehyung gave Yoongi an amused smile.

“How I can lose fourth time in a row?!?!” because of frustration Yoongi's face was becoming red.

“Umm... maybe because you suck at it?” the younger playfully suggested.

“I- it's because of these controller that I can't concentrate! It's hard to look at both the screen and this!” Yoongi whined making Taehyung laugh.

“If that's the case then...” Taehyung thought for a while and then continued,“I got something else for you too!” Taehyung replied and stood up to get the said item.

“What's that?” Yoongi asked, curiously looking at the two boxes in Taehyung's hand.

“You remember about the virtual reality game that we played in a Run BTS episode?”

“Yeah...”

“Well... Kookie was so fascinated by it that I decided to buy him one...and bought one for myself too!”

“You... bought this for Jungkook...?” Yoongi slowly asked.

“That's what I just said.” with that said Taehyung started setting the devices up.

“You never bought anything for me...” pouting, Yoongi mumbled to himself.

“It's ready, Hyung. Put this on.”

Half-heartedly, Yoongi put the VR device on while saying, “Won't Jungkook be mad?”

“What would he be mad for?”

“You know...you bought this for him but I'm using it first...” the game had already started.

Nahh I'm sure he won't mind.”

“Yeah...”

“Hyung?”

“What?”

“Are you, by chance, jealous?”

Caught off guard, the monster that Yoongi was fighting killed him, “Aishhh I died because of you!”

“But are you?”

“No!”

“Then can you help me pick another gift for Kookie?!”

Instead of replying, Yoongi quietly took the VR off and picked up a pillow from on top of the bed and with all his might, threw it at Taehyung.

Owww! What was that?” Taehyung, who was still wearing the VR, asked.

“Oh I don't know.” Yoongi replied while picking up another pillow and throwing it at him.

“Hyung what?!”  Taehyung asked again as he,too,took the VR set off. “What ar-”

He was interrupted as a pillow hit him square on the face, huffing Taehyung said, “Pillow fight eh? It's on.” he picked up a pillow and threw it back at Yoongi. Soon enough, the whole room was covered in feathers and now that all the pillows were destroyed, they started throwing clothes at each other.

Needless to say, the room was a complete mess after an hour of fighting and the fighters were tired too.

“Sleepy no?” Taehyung asked while panting.

Yoongi, who was clutching his rapidly beating heart, could only nod in response.

“Where should we sleep? This room's a complete mess now...”

“Well...we can sleep in my room.” Yoongi suggested.

(End of flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So...you guys basically had a pillow fight?” Jin asked as soon as Taehyung finished telling their little tale.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung smiled sheepishly at that.

“You never had a pillow fight with me though...” Jimin scowled at Taehyung.

“To think about it...no of us had a pillow fight with each other...” Hoseok said.

“What did you fight over though?” Jungkook asked curiously, “Is this also a couple thing?”

Taehyung looked at Yoongi at this and replied, “Did you know that he's the jealous type?”