Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

(Yoongi's POV)

Why did I have to walk into his room like this?!?! What am I doing! What happened to Genius Min Yoongi ?! Ahhh stu-

"What are you doing, Hyung?"

"-pid"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you 'huh'-ing me? You just stood there for the past five minutes in complete silence!"

Five minutes?! "I- well..."

"Well what Hyung?!" Taehyung snapped.

"Why are you getting angry?!" Yoongi snapped too

"Who said I'm angry? Leave if you have nothing to say." Taehyung sighed.

"No!"

"So you have something to say?"

"Ye- well umm Jungkook must be waiting." with that I opened the door hoping to escape, only to see the maknae sleeping on the couch.

"Where's Kookie?" I didn't even realize that Taehyung was standing behind me.

Feeling very nervous, I replied, "He's sleeping."

"That's good then...what did you have to say?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third Person POV)

The next morning Jin came out of his room to wake Namjoon and Jungkook up as it was their turn to cook breakfast.

As the living room was closer, Jin decided to wake Jungkook up first, "Yah wake up!"

"Five more minutes Hyung..." Jungkook groaned.

"I want to see you awake by the time I return." with that warning, Jin headed towards Namjoon and Hoseok's shared room.

"Namjoonie, wake up." Jin said quietly, so that he doesn't disturb Hoseok.

"Hmm...is it morning already?" Namjoon whined making Jin chuckle.

"This boy can be very cute sometimes" Jin thought as he came out, only to see that Jungkook was still sleeping, "Yah imma! Wake up!"

Jungkook jerked up at the sudden noise and stared at Jin's face with horror, "I almost died, Hyung..."

"Well... you aren't dead so that's okay." Jin gave the maknae a fake smile, "Start cooking! Go!"

"Let me get changed first..." Jungkook walked over to his and Taehyung's room and as soon as he opened the door he screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tae's POV)

I groaned irritably as I was rudely awakened by a scream. I yawned and stretched to fully awaken myself.

"Who screamed?" a raspy voice said from beside me.

"Sounded like Kookie..."

"What could ha-"

"Yah there was a thief inside our home!" Hoseok Hyung stormed inside the room.

"Are you missing anything, Hyung?!" Jimin also joined in.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked.

"V Hyung! Our room is a complete mess!" Jungshook exclaimed.

I looked at Yoongi Hyung, who was staring at the comforter bashfully, and smirked a little. Composing my expression I asked innocently, "How did that happen?"

"Where are Yoongi and Taeh- what are you two doing here?" Jin Hyung asked.

"Yeahhh! Shouldn't you two be in Taehyung and Jungkook's room?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

"Hyung, the front door is completely fin- what are they doing here?" Namjoon Hyung also joined the others in Yoongi Hyung's room.

From beside me, Yoongi Hyung sighed and disappeared underneath the comforter, leaving me alone to face the questioning stares.

"What did you two do last night?"

"Ah...so..." with an awkward laugh, Taehyung started explaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know this chapter is short but I had to end it here....