{~6~}

Throughout the day my thoughts were consumed by a certain person who I saw earlier. I don't know why I said I want to see him tonight. Maybe I want to know what the threats are that he was talking about. Maybe I want to understand what is this that I feel. I really hope that he tells me. My grandma senses something is up with me but doesn't say anything. Its good that she gives me space otherwise I wouldn't know what to do in this situation.

When I sent Xavier, grandma asked if someone had come when she was in town. I obviously said that no one came but she was a little suspicious. She raised me after all, after my parents died. I was just a few months old when that happened so I don't really remember them. You know what? I don't remember them at all. But I do miss them sometimes because they were my parents.

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I was currently in my room reading well trying to read the book about werewolves and other supernatural creatures. "Yes!" I yell back and see grandma's head peak in through the door "Someone's here to see you." She says smiling. I instantly frown. Who could it be. I think to myself. Xavier. Oh no! "I'll be there." I smile at her as she leaves.

I quickly get up and start to go down stairs. If it was Xavier than grandma would not be that chill. She would be screaming like the house was on fire. So who could it be? With these thoughts I descend the stairs. Turning into the living room I gasp. "Ace!" I jump into his arms. "I missed you so much!" I say but it comes out muffled and he chuckles "I missed you too Amm" I release him from the hug and look at him.

He is like an older brother to me and he treats me like his little sister. "Let's go outside. I want to talk." He says to me softly. I nod and we go outside. We talk a small walk and reach the treeline of the forest. "Really? You are going to talk to me here. You are afraid to be here Ace!" I say completely stunned. I smiles and says "Well I'm trying to get over my fears." He stops and rubs the back of his neck. I look at him expectantly for him to continue.

He sighs. "You know that cliff on the other side of town?" I nod. "There is this girl in my class and she lives there, near the cliff and there is a forest around her house so I have to get over my fears to get her." He finishes and looks down. " Oh! My God! Ace you like her that much! Oh I'm gonna tell grandma and uncle and I will the god parent of your-" I stop my squealing when he places his hand over my mouth " Oh hush you mouth now. And seriously! God parent? She doesn't even know I like her!"

He removes his hand from my mouth and sighs heavily. "Can I meet her? Please Ace!" I plead. I looks at me and nods "Maybe soon. Ok?" I nod and jump happily. "I'm so happy for you Ace!" And I hug him. "OK so enough about me now let's talk about you." He states and starts walking in the forest. "About me? What about me?" I look at him confused. "Grandma told me that you don't sleep well at nights and most of the time you are in you own personal bubble. Care to explain what is up with you?"

I looked around the surroundings and saw no one. You can never be sure that you are alone here as a certain person or wolf is always around. I took a deep breath and looked at Ace "You know that grandpa's death anniversary is coming and you also know how I get around this time. I really miss him." I say but at the end my tears start to fall. At least I didn't lie to him just told him the half truth.

Seeing me in tears, Ace huged me and let me cry into his shirt. Now his shirt will be ruined. Oh well he was the one who let me cry in it. Just than we hear a growl. Xavier or better yet Xeron. "Umm maybe we should go back" Ace says a little frightened. I chuckle at his expression and nod. But not before spotting a pair of silver grey eyes glaring daggers at Ace's back. I smiled at him and mouthed ' tonight' to him. He nodded and I turned knowing he is still looking at us.