43.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

"These celebrities are so stupid and just need to shut up." I unfollowed about three different infulencers. Sometimes you just shut up and nod.

"TI pissed me off siding with the police. Then the mayor suddenly surprised that the police still killing people after they made that statement bitch shut up."

"B simone need to be deleted off Social media honestly. If protesting and rioting for a vaild cause goes against your relgion but showing half your ass doesn't let's gone ahead and attend bible study."

I'm Christian and have a handful of Sins but if prostesting for something that might kill my future kids is against the religion, I'm out but people don't think into the future.

𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇

𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇   She match my fly

𝘄𝗶𝘇𝘇   She match my fly. 💙

"I want some ice cream so bad, wait can we go in the museum first?" Cay stopped walking.

"Gone head." Art wasn't my thing it was boring to me honestly.

"Wow look at how it disappears when you walk. I can't wait until I buy my first house it's going to be so pretty."

Our

"When you gone be done with school?"

"In three or two years."

"I could not do that shit man, three years of college was enough for me."

College was the most stressful thing I ever did on top of maintaining a certain average to keep my scholarships then getting drafted in the NBA my junior year of college, I was over the whole education thing.

0/10 wouldn't recommend.

"At least you graduated now you got your dream, now me I'm still in school half way an alcoholic barley get sleep working for a racist ass man."

"Sounds...depressing."

"It's very fun actually."

"But naw your manger racist for real?"