Chapter 4

You put your arms around his neck and pulled him closer down to you. Due to the alcohol in your blood you were bold enough to part your lips a bit and brush your tongue over his lower lip.

He wasn't kissing you back so you decided to go further. You were out of control anyway. You buried your fingers in his hair and spread your legs so he could stand in between them even closer to you.

You bit his lip asking for entrance. He let the gun sag down and placed his hands on your waist gripping you firmly. He pushed your body to his so there was no space left.

He opened his mouth and explored your lips with his tongue. He worked some kind of magic on you which sent shivers through your whole body. You wrapped your legs around his torso and he picked you up.

The kiss became more heated and he turned around to slam you against the closest wall. You gasped surprised but you were even more turned on.

Maybe it was the bad boy vibe that attracted you, maybe his tattoos. Right in the moment you didn't care, you only wanted more, even though he has just threatened you with a gun.

His hands found their way under the fabric of your shirt slightly lifting it up in the attempt to take it off. His cold fingers sent waves of pleasure through your body, in a way you never felt it before.

You were tightly holding on to his tshirt feeling his rapid heartbeat through his chest. He let you down so you could stand on your own feet. You broke the kiss to quickly catch your breath. The hot make out session has messed with your mind even more than the alcohol.

"You're really something else", he said chuckling and flipped his hair back.

"At least you're not pointing a gun at me anymore", you said pushing your hair behind your ear. The moonlight vaguely lit his facial features up and you couldn't deny that you wanted more. He looked at you taking a few steps backwards and licked his lips.

"So what are we going to do with you now?", he asked and tucked the gun back into his waistband, "I can't leave without any money."

"I know what you are after", you said leaning against the wall.

"You do?", he asked mocking you. His devilish smirk was really annoying but at the same time attractive.

"You want to have me as a leverage so you can put pressure on my father", you explained observing his reaction.

"Clever girl", he said nodding. He walked over to you and put his hand under your chin.

"I think I need to take you with me", he said forcing you to look at him.

"I'm not going anywhere", you spat and brushed his hand off, "I have a better idea: you come by tomorrow and help me clean up here and maybe I'll listen to what you have in mind."

"You know what I have in mind. I already told you", he said frowning.

"Yeah, but you might have changed your mind until then", you said shrugging and gave him a smile.

"You know, it's not that easy, princess", he told you.

"Why not?", you asked curiously.

"I'm the mafia boss and I can't go easy on you just because... I like you", he said pulling something out of his pocket, "that'll cause too many problems."

"What? You like me?", you asked sarcastically, "then why did you burn my café down?"

"You're asking too many questions", he warned you.

"No, no I'm not. I only think it's not fair how you treat people", you said raising your voice with every word.

Suddenly he grabbed you by your waist and covered your mouth with a weird smelling cloth. You screamed but the sound was muffled by the fabric on your mouth.

"Shh, it's okay, princess", he said in a calm voice, "go to sleep now. I'll take good care of you."

Your eyelids fluttered and you tried hard to keep your eyes open after he removed the cloth.

"What's-- what....?", you tried to ask but you felt yourself getting weaker with every second that passed. You lost your balance and slowly sank into his arms.

"Don't worry. I'm here", he whispered and gently scooped you up. You trailed off and lost your consciousness.

"Lads, I got her. Let's move", was the last words you heard him say as he carried you outside. The next thing you remembered was the dark room and the soft bed you woke up in.