Chapter 15

You covered your bare chest and your cheeks blushed.

"I-I... was looking for your clothes", you stuttered looking for something to cover yourself up. He had seen you only in your bra before but you still felt pretty self conscious.

He approached you and the tension was increasing, just like in his bedroom back in his mansion.

He was standing in front of you and looked deeply into your eyes. He took your hands and removed them gently from your cleavage.

"You don't need to hide from me", he said in a low voice and put your hands slowly down. The air was slightly cold in the beach house, but the heat coming only from his stare made you feel hot.

He brought his hand to your chin and tilted your head to the side. He pressed his lips on yours, lustful but very carefully. He put his other hand on your bare hip and pushed your body against his. You relaxed and placed your hands on his strong chest.

You allowed yourself to give in to his touch. You trusted him fully. He travelled his hands down to the hem of your jeans and to the front.

He didn't break the kiss while he helped you pull off your pants. You tangled your fingers in the small curls on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to you.

He moved his hands over your naked back sending shivers down your spine. You gained some confidence and pulled on the collar of his shirt signalling him to take it off.

Skin on skin and you felt nothing but desire. He picked you up by the back of your thighs and pushed you against the closest wall as the make-out session heated up.

You were both hungry for each other, you wanted more. He carried you to the bed and put you down. You were bold enough to reach down to his belt and attempted to open it.

But he stopped you and pinned your hands above your head on the mattress. He straightened up on his knees and locked eyes with you. He unbuckled his belt and took his jeans off. Your breathing increased as he came closer and hovered over you.

He unclasped your bra and caressed your breasts while his hands went further down to your womanhood. Your breath hitched and you caught his hands stopping him from pulling your panties down.

"Jungkook...", you said with a shaky voice, "I.. it's my first time, you should know that."

His eyes were filled with love as he looked up to you and directed his attention towards you.

"Okay", he said softly stroking your cheek, "we'll go slow and you tell me how far you want to go and if it's too much."

You nodded and your fear was replaced by anticipation. He made love to you and you loved it. No one could tell you that he was a cold hearted and dangerous mafia boss. He was your man and you wanted him to stay by your side.

You were woken up by the sound of the ocean waves and the wind rattling at the door. For a horrible second you thought Jungkook was gone but then you heard muffled snoring next to you and felt a strong arm around your waist.

You turned to the side and admired his angelic traits pushing a curl out of his face. He slightly smiled and opened his eyes.

"Mornin', beautiful", he mumbled and caught you off guard with a peck on your lips.

"Good morning", you giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Can't we stay here forever?", he asked sleepily and your smile disappeared. You sighed and sat up.

"You know we can't, Jungkook", you said pulling on the sheets to cover your naked body.

"Why, baby? No one would care", he said and you could hear how his voice tensed. You looked out of the window and let your gaze wander over the beach.

"We need to find out who kidnapped me. And we need to talk to my dad. He's probably worried sick by now", you explained frowning.

"I know who kidnapped you", he said coldy. But there was something else in the way he said that. It was frustration, and.. fear.

"What?", you asked confused, "you do?"

He had gotten out of the bed and put on his pants. He pushed his hair back and he seemed stressed.

"Yes, Y/N", he said angered, "and I took care of it. You don't need to know anything else."

"No. No, Jungkook", you said louder, "that's not how it goes. I need to know. You won't - you can't keep secrets from me."