Chapter 9

You felt how the tension in the room increased. You looked up into his eyes and held the eye contact.

You wanted more to happen but you didn't want to make the next step. You wanted him to take over the control.

You were still staring into each other's eyes, the heat rose and you breathed heavily. He put his hand under your chin and guided your face towards his until your lips touched.

He kissed you passionately and you couldn't hold back anymore. The lust took over and your hormones were running wild. His tongue triggered sensations you never felt before.

You lifted your arms and brought them around his neck tugging on his hair. He moved his hands from your face to your waist and pulled you closer.

He left your lips and kissed your jawline and neck. The way his lips sucked on your skin made a moan escape from your lips. You gave in to his touch and stumbled a bit forward brushing against his hard member.

You earned a deep growl from him which was like music to your ears. The short friction you created broke down all the borders and he took over. He picked you up by the back of your thighs and threw you on the bed.

He hovered over you and you couldn't take your eyes off his pinkish lips. You passed your hands over his abs outlining each muscle. He lifted his knee and added pressure against your womanhood.

No one has ever touched you there, but it felt amazing. You closed your eyes and moaned. You left your eyes closed when Jungkook slid his hands under your shirt and swiftly pulled it off. He leaned down and caressed your cleavage with his lips.

It felt so good that you sunk your fingers in his hair and tugged on the strands.

When you opened your eyes you widened your eyes in shock and screamed. Two men dressed in black had appeared behind you and one of them pointed a gun at you.

"Jungkook, watch out!", you yelled when the lights went off and the men attacked him. Jungkook jumped up and dodged the blow of one of the aggressors.

You panicked and crawled to the end of the bed covering your face with your hands. You heard Jungkook fighting the two men while you weeped bitterly. You were so scared.

Why did they attack you? Why were those men after you? Why would they want to hurt you? A shot was fired and you flinched sobbing even more. Suddenly it was completely quiet.

"Jungkook?", you whispered scared if he was hurt, or even dead. Your eyes searched the dark room and you couldn't see the two aggressors. Jungkook appeared out of the darkness and approached you.

"Sh, it's okay baby", he said picking you up in his arms and reassured you. You were shaking from the sobs and the fear. He stepped over something while he was walking out of the room. You turned your head to look what it was but he blocked your sight.

"Don't look", he whispered and pressed a soft kiss against your forehead, "I'm here. Don't worry."

He carried you to another bedroom and put you gently down.

"Nothing will happen to you", he said in a low voice and brushed a strand of your hair behind your ear, "try to get some sleep. I'll be right back."

You were still crying and the tears wetted your cheeks. You nodded and let his hand go. You covered yourself with the sheets and tried to ignore Jungkook's yelling from downstairs.

There must have been a security breach and he was very mad, asking how this could happen.

You felt so weak and vulnerable and you couldn't calm down. The adrenaline was still running through your veins and you couldn't sleep.

After what felt like hours you slightly drifted off to sleep. You heard how the door opened and you quickly sat up breathing fast, ready to run for your life.

"It's only me", Jungkook said softly in the dark and sat on the bed with you. You began crying again and fell into his arms. You were relieved that he was by your side again.

"It's alright now. I'm here", he kept saying sweet things to calm you until you fell asleep. Nothing would harm you as long as you were in his arms. Right?