Chapter 6

"No way", you said outraged, "not gonna happen. You know it's illegal to keep people in custody against their will?"

He chuckled and walked away to fall back on the huge designer couch in the living room. You were pissed off that he didn't argue with you and just decided what to do with you. You hated it when other people make decisions over your head.

"Alright, I'm leaving", you said walking into the direction where you suspected the door.

"I wouldn't do that", he said in an intimidating voice still not turning around to talk to you, "don't go." You stopped in your tracks and turned to face him, or rather his back.

"Give me a reason to stay", you said crossing your arms in front of your chest, " 'cause for a fact, I know you won't hurt me if I leave."

"And why is that?", he said cockily finally getting up to approach you. The smirk on his face only grew wider adding fuel to your anger.

"Okay, I'm leaving", you said rolling your eyes and turned around. He grabbed your wrist and spinned you back around.

"Fine, I'll help you rebuild your café if you stay here with me", he said giving in and from the look in his eyes you knew he was telling the truth.

"You would?", you asked surprised, "I mean, why would you help me? What's in for you?"

He smiled at your cute reaction and guided you to the couch so you could both sit down.

"It's about your father. I want to blackmail him saying that I have you and that I'm going to hurt you if he doesn't pay", he said honestly making you laugh in desbelief.

"You're kidding, aren't you?", you asked, "that's also illegal."

Now he was the one laughing. You caught yourself staring at him in awe how he squinted his eyes while he laughed. He looked so adorable.

"I've been doing illegal things for my whole life", he said, "so are you in? I know for a fact that you're not so close to your dad and that your café is your whole pride."

You rolled your eyes again when he used your own words. You sighed and bit your lower lip thinking about his offer. On the one hand you've never done anything illegal in your life. On the other hand your father's bank account wouldn't incur a loss if he had to pay a fine for your wellbeing.

"I don't want anything to do with the illegal part of this deal", you eventually agreed, "my dad will pay and I want you to fix what you have ruined."

He lifted his eyebrows and smiled. He didn't actually expect you to agree.

"And now, can I please get new clothes? I've been stuck in these since the fire", you said looking down on you. He did the same and shrugged.

"I don't think I have anything that suits you, but I have tshirts and sweatpants", he offered standing up.

"That'll do", you said only wanting to change out of your clothes. He went upstairs and you followed him. Once again you were stunned by the amount of money that this house must have cost.

He pushed a tall white door with a golden door handle open and you entered a massive bedroom. You gulped at the size of the bed and the luxurious furniture. He opened the doors to his wardrobe and looked at you.

"Help yourself", he added smirking at your astonishment.

You nodded and he left the room. You pulled out a plain white shirt and black sweats, both way too big for you. You wanted to wear something comfy since you already knew you wouldn't leave this house for quite a while. At least until Jungkook said so.

You put on the sweatpants and pulled your dirty shirt over your head, right in the moment when Jungkook came back in. You screamed shocked and tried to cover up your exposed chest but miserably failed. He froze in his actions and his eyes took in the sight in front of him.

"Did no one teach you how to knock on doors?", you scolded him still attempting to cover yourself since you were only wearing a bra.

"Nope", he said smirking.

"Leave! Now!", you demanded but he lingered a bit longer.

"I'll leave you alone then", he said winking and you threw your used shirt at him but he had already closed the door. You relaxed as soon as he was gone, but not for long. The door opened again and he closed it behind him.

"Jungkook, I told you to-", you said but he cut you off.

"Actually, I've changed my mind", he whispered coming closer until your back hit the wall, "I have to admit, I really like what I see."