Old Friends Turned Enemies

After Serena and Ash had both found out that Miette had committed suicide, they didn't really know what to do. Ash wasn't really on bad terms with Miette. He didn't hate her, he didn't want her to die, he didn't know this was going to happen.

Serena couldn't believe it. Yes, she hated Miette, but she didn't want her to kill her self. Serena was in shock.

After Ash told her the news (he found out first), Serena began to cry. Ash didn't know why.

"Sere, it's okay. Why are you crying?"
"We should've noticed sooner, Ash. I know we aren't her best friends, but we should've helped her."

Ash decided to stay the night at Serena's house, to make sure she was alright. He hated to see Serena like this.

"Serena, I'm going to stay with you tonight. I hate to see you like this and you know that."
"No. Ash, I'll be fine. Go home."
"Sere.."
"Ash! I'll be fine."

Ash listened to Serena and decided to go home. He would respect her choice.

~time skip~

In the morning, Ash went to check on Serena. When he went to her house, Serena was nowhere to be seen. Her mom just said that 'she hadn't seen Serena since 7am'. It was now 10am. Ash went and checked Serena's room; her phone was left there.

What happened to Serena? Why did she disappear?

Serena woke up at 6:30am and left her house at 7. She didn't know that her mom would be up. She planned to disappear.

She walked for three miles before she stopped. On her walk, she thought about Miette. She didn't know why Miette's suicide had affected her so much. She never even liked Miette, or so she thought. She actually knew Miette a long time ago.

During a few years where Ash went back to Kanto and Serena stayed in Kalos, Serena met Miette. They got on very well. Miette has just moved to their school.

Miette was very nice to Serena when she first joined, but when she learned that Serena was the unpopular kid, she abandoned her. Serena had learnt a lot about Miette in those few months that they were actually good friends.

She learnt that Miette had a passion for baking, so they bonded over their love for baking. She learned that Miette was very kind and caring.

Until Calem. That was when they became enemies.

It was just like Ash had told Serena many times. Calem changed her. After they became friends, Miette became so attached to Calem that she began to adopt his personality traits. She was also very jealous of Calem and how popular he was, so she tried to blend in with his group.

She developed a love for Calem, and even though she did a thing or two with Ash, she still loved him; when he died, it must of sent her down a spiralling hole of depression, which she never recovered from.