Her Best Friend

Serena was still sat down thinking about Miette. She knew that this girl was well and truly kind and caring. How could one boy do all of this to her?

She knew that Miette really wasn't the bad person here, it was Calem. He changed her. She never really thought about it. Before Calem, Miette would always be so happy and kind; after he brainwashed her with his own ways, she disrespected everyone, she bullied everyone. Especially Serena.

That's how Serena grew to hate Miette. If only Serena noticed earlier.

She began blaming herself for Miette's suicide. She should never have left Miette alone; she wouldn't of spoken to Calem. She should've noticed her pain, especially after the pain Serena felt when she thought she lost Ash.

Serena broke down. She began crying uncontrollably. Why was she so attached to someone who treated her so badly?

Ash was still looking for Serena at 12pm. She was nowhere to be seen. He began to fear the worst, that Serena committed suicide herself. Where could she have went?

Serena was still sat at that same bench hours later. She thought about Miette a lot. She noticed that Miette really was a female equivalent to Ash, in terms of personality.

A few hours later, Ash was about to give up on his search for Serena, until he decided to check one more place where he thought Serena might be. They had spent so much time here together just talking. Ash knew that Serena loved that one area.

As soon as he saw the short, blonde hair, he began to sprint.

"Serena!" Ash shouted, hoping to get her attention.

Serena's head turned and she saw him, her best friend. Ash Ketchum. She got up and ran towards him, as well. They hugged each other for around a minute before Ash broke the embrace and looked at Serena. He noticed that Serena's eyes were bloodshot red. She had been crying.

"Serena, please tell me what's wrong. I want to know why you're so upset."

Ash never actually knew that Miette was friends with Serena. He was still in Kanto when they had been friends, and he came back after Miette had became the popular girl of the school.

"Ash, I have something to tell you."
"Please tell me, Serena, I want to know."