5

hajime's pov

for the entire day, all i could think of was nagito komaeda. not in any weird way, i was just curious, i wanted to know what he was going to ask me. thats all... right?

right?

i couldn't stop thinking. class was boring anyway. i drifted off into my own world the entire day, even when natsumi tried to talk to me.

the only time i snapped out of it was when i received a text during lunch from the groupchat my friends and i have. though it wasn't anything important, simply kazuichi being an idiot.

shsl dumbasses 😎

kaz🦈
yall this class is so fucking boring

me
class? its not lunch time for you guys?

kaz🦈
nah but miss yukizome is currently trying to stop akane and nekomaru from fighting so

peko⚔️
she'll never manage to stop them, though.

fuyuhiko👺
why the fuck are you all on your phones

kaz🦈
can you not read

fuyuhiko👺
shut the fuck up it doesn't matter, miss yukizome didn't give us permission

kaz🦈
oooh is the shsl yakuza afraid of getting in trouble?

fuyuhiko👺
im going to beat your ass

chiaki💕
anyways, why are you on your phone, hajime?

me
im in lunch right now

nagito🍀
ah fun! have you eaten yet?

me
currently eating

kaz🦈
shit, yukizome's back gtg

i smile and put my phone down, going back to my food. natsumi tries to talk to me again. although i don't pay much attention, she still speaks.

"and thats why i think i shouldn't be in the reserve course! hey are you listening?" she frowned, leaning against the table.

"yeah." i lied, not wanting her to make a fuss. "i agree. you shouldn't be in the reserve course." also a lie. not like natsumi had any talent, though i can't say much.

"exactly! you get me, right?"

"totally."

and after lunch, we went back to our normal boring classes. teachers talking about god knows what. practically no one was paying attention.

thankfully though, classes ended pretty quickly. with my thoughts full of questions, for myself and for nagito.

i didn't check for spelling errors
komahina nation, this is all the food you're getting.