nine

march 30, 2020

i watch billie closely as she explains the events.

"it was a regular meet and greet, and i was standing in front of the little wall thing, just like normal," she says, using her hands to demonstrate. "i was taking pictures with the fans, and kissing their cheeks and doing all these weird ass poses - a girl even wanted me to act like i was fucking her doggy style." she laughs at her words and scratches the side of her nose, a grin spreading across her lips at the memory.

"thats weird," i say with a slight laugh, shaking my head before pulling my hair back into a high ponytail.

"i know," she hums, looking down at her hands. "all these people - people younger and older, and taller and shorter, smarter and wiser than i am - they're all waiting to talk to me for five seconds, take a picture with me, and then go home like its nothing. i'm used to that shit - its routine." she sniffles and presses her fingers into her left temple. "and then, this really tall person walk up to me and hugs me - but when he hugs me, he's like 'your depressive ass music killed my sister, so its time for you to die' and then boom - literally, boom."

my eyebrows furrowed with concern as billie's eyes become trained on a loose thread of her sweatpants.

"so i started having a panic attack - which we discovered at the hospital - but i deadass thought i was dying." she mumbles softly, her nails digging into her palms harshly. "i was dying and the last picture taken of me was of me humping a girl from the back." she shuffles her fingers through her green roots. "i was even worried about the kids that saw it happen - they were already feeling some type of way, but watching the person they paid big money for die right in front of them?"

"i'm gonna be honest with you," i tell her, my hands instinctively moving to grip onto her knee. "i know that its hard to go through this type of thing, but you need to be strong and put your mental health before anything."

"my mom is making me see a shrink," she mutters with. disgusted look. "i don't want to go, but i know it would be good for me."

"it really would be good for you, billie," i tell her as i move my hand from her knee, tilting her chin up slightly. "i promise you, it'd be worth it."

"i know," billie says with a small smile, her hand grasping mine gently. "your eyes are really pretty."

i pulled away from her, noticing that within the last five minutes, we'd been getting closer and closer. "they're nothing special." i tell her with a slight shrug, tucking my dark hair behind my ear.

"this lighting makes you look hot," she says honestly before fixing the pillows and lying her head on top of them.

my cheeks flare red with a blush as i look at the girl. "the color red is associated with warm temperatures." i say just above a whisper, my bottom lip getting caught between my teeth.

"you know that's not what i meant, gwen."

A/N

the sexual tension between these two is insane and we havent even gotten to the best part