thirty-one*

song of the chapter:

thirty minutes later - july 25, 2020

i pull into my driveway and hum to myself, shifting the car into park and taking the key out of the ignition.

without another thought, billie is climbing into my lap and struggling to find the lever on the side of my seat.

"where the fuck is it?" she mumbles to herself, causing a soft laugh to leave my lips. "don't laugh at me!"

"you're cute though," i tell her as i reach down, pushing the button to roll my seat back slightly. "is that what you wanted, or do you want it leaning back too?"

"that too," she tells me, her lips attaching to my neck. "i don't wanna wait until we get inside."

"i'm not tryna have public indecency on my record again, bil," i mumble lowly, my head tilting to the side slightly as i grip onto her hips.

at my words, she lets out a loud laugh, her head leaning back so fast that our heads bump into each other.

"bro, what the fuck do you mean again?" she says, an amused smile playing on her lips as she rubs the sore bump on her head.

"it was a misunderstanding in medical school," i grumble, looking at the girl with droopy eyes. "it's a really long story."

"obviously, i have tome." she murmurs, brushing a stray hair behind my ear and gently pressing her lips to mine. billie teasingly takes my bottom lip between her teeth and pulls back just slightly, my lip bouncing back into place with a soft pop.

"billie-" i start to complain about her teasing, but i'm cut off by the feeling of her hands spreading my legs apart and rubbing my clit through my leggings.

"what's the matter?" she murmurs softly, her nose brushing against mine as her fingers move in quick figure eights. "cat got your tongue?"

i can't help the strangled moan that leaves my throat, my eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of her hands on me. "don't tease me."

"what's fun about it, if not teasing?" she says with a condescending laugh, her hand pushing under the waistband of my leggings. "tell me about that public indecency."

"maybe later," i say shortly before grilling the back of her neck and pulling her down, pressing my lips to hers in a deep kiss.

my hands travel down her body slowly, the closing of my eyes seeming to make the pressure between my legs and her soft lips on mine feel heightened.

"have you ever been fucked in a car before?" she mumbles into the kiss, her teeth catching my lip as she teases my entrance with her middle finger.

"once," i murmur, my cheeks growing red with the heat between our bodies. "but never in leighann."

"leighann's'bouta lose her virginity then," she growls lowly, shoving the back of the chair down as she pushes her middle finger into me slowly. "i know you're quiet, baby, but you gotta be loud if you really want me."

"bil," i whine softly, my fingers tangling themselves in her hair. my head leans back slightly as she slowly thrusts her finger inside of me.

"louder," she growls into my ear as she adds her ring finger, curling both fingers up so they press against the most sensitive spot. "come on, i know you can be loud for me gwen."

"fuck," i drag out, my stomach clenching as my eyes roll back. "right there.."

i feel billie smirk into my neck, her fingers skillfully moving against my gspot. the dull edges of her short nails against my walls causing a different kind of pleasure to course through my body. she continues to poke, prod, and nudge at the sensitive spot, her lips never leaving my collarbone.

i feel like there's more to this chapter but apparently there isn't so enjoy :)