Chapter 2: Our Love

(Ok so to all Travlyn shippers, I just want to say that there is a Travlyn moment in this chapter         P.S. I'm a Travlyn shipper so I was excited to write this chapter XD)

Next morning...

Katelyn's POV

         I woke up as I yawned which I then picked up a scent pancakes. Oh yeah, I forgot that Kawaii-Chan is making pancakes for breakfast. I got myself ready such as brushing my hair, washing my face and stuff like that. I went out of the room and head to the dining area which I saw everyone sitting and eating their breakfast,

"Morning Katelyn-Sama!!" Kawaii-Chan greeted

"Morning KC" I greeted. I sat down with the rest of the gang while we ate pancakes. Lucinda finished hers and then stood up as if she's about to announce something,

"Hey guys, so I have some news from Melissa about Aaron."

All of us then faced to Lucinda. We all heard about Aaron loosing his memories and having blindness. I just hope the news are good,

"Well what is it??" I asked

"Well some good news is that I've found a way to cure his blindness, and another thing is that Aaron was able to remember someone, he said her name is Shu. A friend of his from an online game since high school."

"Oh thank goodness, atleast he has some memories in him" Zianna said.

"But what are the bad news??" Garroth asked Lucinda.

Lucinda sighed and answered, "Shu is actually just a name the person used to hide her real name,  so we have to figure out who she really is. That's why Melissa asked me to ask you guys if you have atleast heard or met a person online named Shu."

Shu? I don't think I've heard of anyone online named Shu. All of shook our heads, I'm honestly sad that not a single one of us know anyone named Shu. Lucinda sighed as she continues,

"Well that's alright, Melissa told me to ask Aph and Travis so there's still hope."

I widened my eyes cuz I remember scheduling a visit to see both Aph and Travis.

"Wait!" I blurted out as I stood up with everyone looking at me surprised.

"Is something wrong Katelyn?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, its just... I remember I went to the hospital yesterday to make a visit to both of them today. I can be able to ask them about this Shu."

"You are? Oh thank goodness, this is perfect. Thank you Katelyn."

"No problem, anything to help Aaron's memories return."

"But what will happen if both of them don't know nor heard of Shu either, seven(Lucinda)??" Zane asked. I swear I cant even understand his language of names but ok.

"I haven't thought of that..." Lucinda answered but instantly shrugged it off, "Then we'll just have to find a way to help him."

          All of us nodded and continued to finish our breakfast. After I was done, I had to prepare before I head to the hospital later. Its only 9 a.m. and my visiting time is at 12 noon so I have more time to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP: 12 noon

Still in Katelyn's POV

          I ate an early lunch so that I don't have to buy that much as I go out. I walked out of the apartment and headed to the hospital. I'm honestly nervous and excited to visit both of them, especially Travis. I almost lost him but thankfully I didn't.