Chapter 5: Together Before We Leave

(There is also a little bit of Travlyn moment for all Travlyn shippers. Enjoy!)

Few weeks later...

3rd Person's POV

Yesterday, Toby told Rowan that he has something to announce today so he'll be coming over soon. None of them knew what he's gonna say to them so its either good news or bad news. They then heard a knock from the door, it then opened revealing it was Toby,

"Good morning everyone" he greeted as he entered the room.

"Hey Toby, you said to me about you announcing something to us? About what?" Rowan asked.

"Ah yes, the chief of the Guardian Forces has told me that you'll be leaving tomorrow." He answered

"What??!!" Everyone said in unison.

"Really? But why? We didn't do anything wrong did we??" Ziana questioned.

"Of course you didn't. The reason why you all have to go is because of Aaron."

All of them were confused.

"The chief knew how close you were with the Ultima, she(I have no idea if their leader is a girl or a boy but I'm sticking with a girl) felt bad about him due to his memory loss and blindness. She figured that since all of you are very close friends with him, she thought that maybe you would be able to help him. I know his sister has been trying to do that for weeks but she's gonna need all the help she can get to help Aaron."

None of them how to respond, they were glad that they can leave so they can go back home and help Aaron. But they didn't want to leave Aphmau and Travis.

He sighed, "I know all of you want to stay to make sure Aphmau and Travis are safe. But believe me, they're both fine. Like I said they still need to be studied; the chief didn't want Aaron to be married to Aphmau without his memories of her or any of his friends nor family-"

"How did you know Aphmau-Senpai and Aaron-Kun were gonna get married?" Four(Kawaii-Chan/Nana) interrupted him.

"When I visited Aphmau, I noticed she had a wedding ring. I asked her who she was married and told me she was married to Aaron. I honestly felt bad because of the condition both the couple were into, so after my visit, I decided to head to the Chief's Office and tell her about Aphmau's and Aaron's marriage. I needed to convince her to let you guys go home so you can be able to help regain his memories. She took some time to think but in the end, she accepted. That's why you're leaving tomorrow."

The gang were disappointed that they had to leave, but they know in their hearts that they need both Aphmau and Aaron to be happy again. (Plus Kawaii-Chan needs her ship so yeah) But still, leaving both Aphmau and Travis was gonna be difficult.

Zane then asked, "Do you promise to take care of them?"

"Of course" He answered. And out of nowhere, Katelyn started crying.

Kim started to comfort her, "What's wrong Katelyn?"

"I *sobs* can't leave Travis. I *sobs* I need him"

"Speaking of Travis, he wanted me to give you this" he then handed over her a rose gold necklace that says 'Blueberry'.

Katelyn stopped sobbing a bit as held the necklace and stares at it.

"He wasn't able to give it to you when you visited because he was hoping to give it to you on another occasion. But after he learned that you guys will be leaving tomorrow, he told me to give it to you myself."

Katelyn took a moment to admire the necklace before wearing it on her neck and replied, "Thank you Toby, and tell Travis I love it."

He nodded, "Aphmau would also like to see you all at 2 p.m."

"Wait, as in like a group?" Garroth asked and he nodded.

"But don't we only need one person to visit patients like Aph or Travis?" Lucinda asked.

"Yes, but its only this time."

"How about Travis? Will he be there too?" Katelyn asked.

"Sadly no. He has a schedule to be in the lab later this afternoon so he can't be with you all during the visit. But he said that he understands."

Katelyn looked sad but she was able to accept that and she was okay with it.

"Well I should be going, you only got a few hours to get yourselves ready for the visit. And after that, you should be packing as well. There will be a boat at the dock tomorrow at 5:30 a.m. which will be your ride home. Some of the staff of Starlight and I will lead you to your ride so you can go home."

"Thanks Toby" Zianna replied.

"No problem. I'll come back in a few hours to pick you guys up for the visit. See you soon."

"See you soon too Toby" Rowan replied. Toby smiled before turning away as he heads out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Welp, time to get ready!!" Kawaii-Chan said in her cheerful voice. The gang went into their rooms: some shared the same the room while others had their own. The whole gang were excited to see Aphmau again as they got ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still in 3rd Person's POV

          Everyone arrived at the hospital, everyone including Toby took the elevator and arrived at Aphmau's and Travis's floor. Toby helped them lead to Aphmau's room and once they were in front of her door, Toby said,

"She's in here. I have to get going now, I need to check on Travis to see how he's doing."

The gang nodded their heads before Toby left the group.

Zianna knocked on the door, "Come in!" Aphmau yelled. The group then opened the door and yelled in unison as they entered the room, "SURPRISE!!"

"Guys!!"

"Eeeeee, We miss you so much!! We have so much to talk about Aphmau-Senpai!!"

"I miss you all too!! I can't believe we're back together again!!"

The gang(except Rowan) hugged Aphmau as light as they can so they won't hurt her.

"Anyways, how are you Aph?" Ghost asked

"I'm good, how's Aaron? I heard the news from Katelyn, I was really happy to know that he still remembers me."

"He's doing alright, Melissa said he can walk by himself sometimes but still needs help. Although we haven't heard anything yet from both of them recently, but I'm they've already arrived home few weeks ago."

Everyone spent a great time with Aphmau. Telling stories, sharing jokes and other stuff. Although Aphmau didn't want to tell them about her problem with between her and her mom, she didn't want to worry her friends so just let slide for now. Sadly for them, they had to leave since their visiting hours were over. All of them said there goodbyes and left, leaving Aphmau lying on the bed with a smile on her face.