Chapter 11: Always Be There(Wedding Part 2)

Another Reminder: The reason why I made a part 2 is because I wanted to add something during this wedding so read to find out. Enjoy!

Still in 3rd Person's POV

          The sun was setting and everyone went outside for the reception. The guests have taken their seats, as the newly wedded couple aarrived, the guests stood up and clap to the couple. Aaron and Aphmau had their own kind of seats at front and sat down.

"Hello everyone!! I'm your wedding host Guy-de and I'll-"

"W-w-wait Guy-de??!! How in the world are you here??!" Aphmau asked.

"Well that meif'wa over there invited me asked me to be your weding host." He answered pointing at Kawaii-Chan.

"Oh" Aaron said.

"Anyways, lets get this party started!!! But before we moved on to some fun, we would like to give tribute to our wonderful couple. Aaron and Aphmau Lycan, this video is for you made by your friends." He pointed to projector where it played a video. 

The video contained so many pictures of Aaron and Aphmau together, some funny videos they had with each pther and more. Once the video ended, everyone clapped including Aaron and Aphmau.

Guy-de gave Aaron the microphone and he started to talk, "Thanks guys for this video. Something I'm still wondering is how in the world did you guys get that many pictures and videos of us??"

Garroth then said, "Lets just say that Kawaii-Chan had a full album of you guys"

Almost everyon in the room stared at Kawaii-Chan and she said, "What?? Kawaii-Chan had many pictures of her ship just in case."

"O~kay then...Anyways, lets move on to some dancing shall we? As always, the bride and groom comes first."

The guests clapped as Aaron stood up to help Aphmau get up for them to dance. The music started to play and Aaron had one hand held on Aphmau's hand while the other on her waist. As Aphmau's hand was holding to Aaron's hand, her other was on his shoulder.

They both started swaying as they lovingly smiled and stared to one another.

Sylvanna started crying and said, " Its so *sobs* beautiful seeing *sobs* my daughter being with the man of her dreams" she continues to cry more while blowing on to some tissues.

"MY SHIIPPP-" Kawaii chan squealed but had Zane covered her mouth with his hand.

As the music faded away, Guy-de then said, "Now that we had the bride and groom danced, let us now have the bride dance with her father Zack!!"

Sylvanna covered her eyes and said, "Aahhh I can't watch!!"

The officers nodded to Zack and he stood up as he made his way to his daughter. Surprisingly as he walked, everyone was clapping. He smiled to crowd and faced to Aphmau.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course" 

They were in position as the music started to play some more. 

"You look beautiful Aphmau" 

"Thanks dad, I'm glad you thought of coming here."

"Honestly, I never thought that I would see the day where my daughter would get married."

"Well you thought wrong"

"Thanks for giving me a chance sweetie"

"No problem dad"

As they continued to dance, Sylvanna tried to calm herself down. Some of the guests were still uncomfortable while some were used to it such as most of her friends, including Aaron.