Chapter 10: Happily Married(Wedding Part 1)

Reminder: I have very low knowledge for weddings so I hope you guys understand my bad description or if ever the lines are wrong. I tried my best and I hope you guys still enjoy this.

3rd Person's POV

          Weeks gone by and it was the day Aaron and Aphmau are getting married. They venue for their wedding was in a place filled with different flower gardens and all sorts. (Basically it looks like this)

 (Basically it looks like this)

          But that's where the wedding reception will be held, while they'll be first inside of a building for the vows and those kinds of things. People who were invited were friends, families and more. Even some of the guests were Aaron's and Aphmau's old friends such as Vylad, Teony, Nicole, Ivy, Kacey, Dottie, Rylan, Daniel and more. Sure some were a little frightened that they would attend a wedding of an Ultima, plus having Aphmau's dad being there but they let the past slide.

          The guests were gathered in the lobby, and after about an hour, they were lead to the building for the wedding coronation(idk what its called so yeah). They all took their seats and waited for the bride. Aaron was at front with Rowan as his best man, Aphmau's bridesmaids were Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, Lucinda and Kim.     

          Aphmau was almost done and just adding some of the finishing touches to her make up. They had to make it quick so that the guests won't wait too long.

"And.... Done!" Said the make up artist. Aphmau was amazed by how beautiful she was. She was amazed of how the make up suits with her white long bride gown and the veil on her head. She also has  a bouquet of white roses. 

"Thank you so much" said Aphmau to her make up artist.

Sylvanna knocked on the door and entered the room.

"How's my beautiful daughter??"

"Mom!" Aphmau and Sylvanna hugged for a second and Sylvanna gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so happy to what you've become mija. I'm very proud of you."

Aphmau giggled and replied, "Thank you mama"

"Come on, we don't want Aaron nor the guests be waiting." Aphmau nodded and they both left.

Sylvanna helped carried the end part of the dress so that she won't trip.

Once they made it to the doors, a certain someone arrived with officers beside him.

"You.." Sylvanna said to Zack in a tone of disgust.

"What are you doing here at my daughter's wedding? Shouldn't you be at jail?!"

"Mom, its okay. Remember I told you that I invited dad? Well, here he is, in the flesh. He's gonna walk down the isle with me."