Chapter 6: Time To Go Home

(Some Zane-Chan/Zana moments and a bit of Travlyn moments in here. Enjoy the story)

Zane's POV

          We finally arrived back at the apartment. All of us seemed quite happy we got the chance to be with Aphmau, but sadly not with Travis. Hey atleast Katelyn was able to be with Travis few weeks ago. Anyways, even if all of us seemed quite happy, we're honestly a bit sad that we had to leave Aphmau and Travis. There was a bit of awkward silence as we entered the room, yet mom broke the silence to cheer us up,

"C'mon everyone, Aphmau would want us to be happy and it would make her happy if we cheer up. She wants us to help Aaron be happy and get his memories back, and she wants us to be there for him. Let's not forget that we're doing this for Travis, Aphmau and Aaron, okay?"

We all nodded our heads as we agreed to my mom.

"Oooo, Kawaii-Chan can make dinner tonight to help cheer ourselves up!!" Four(Nana) said in her cheerful voice.

"But don't you still need to pack Kawaii-Chan?" Three(Kim) asked.

"Its fine, I can do it later" 

Everyone decided to go to their rooms either to have head start in packing or changing into some comfortable clothes, or maybe both. I just stood there admiring Kawaii-Chan as she makes her way to the kitchen, I honestly never knew I would fall in love with a girl like her. I had to stop my daydreaming before anyone would notice, but that's where I'm wrong.

"Thinking about her, baby brother?~"

"GARROTH??!!"

"Haha, c'mon baby brother, you need to get yourself ready."

"Yeah, I know that"

I decided to head to my room which I share with Four. I got in some comfortable clothes and started packing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later...

Still in Zane's POV

          We just finished eating dinner and I volunteered to wash the dishes since I finished packing, everyone went to their rooms to continue packing but as for Four, she decided to watch TV (Isn't she suppose to be packing right now? Welp ok then)

"Aren't you suppose to be packing by now?" I asked

"Don't worry Zane-Kun, I'll pack later. After I watch TV"

"Seriously Four?"

"Please Zane-Kun? Its a new episode" she begged.

I sighed, "Fine, just don't stay up late ok?"

"I won't"

An hour later...

          After I finished washing the dishes(Kawaii-Chan used a lot of pots and pans for dinner) everyone probably took an early sleep before we head to the boat. That reminds me, I wonder if Four's done watching TV.mI walked to the living room only to see that Four fell asleep while the TV is still on. I smiled at the sleeping meif'wa as I turned of the TV. I then picjed her up in bridal style and carried her into our room. I laid her on the bed and tucked her in, I then realized that Four forgot to pack. Oh well, time for me to do the packing.

          It only took about 30 minutes of packing but it was fine. I looked at the time which says 9:00 p.m. I know its still early but we need to be early. I climed up the bed, tucked myself in and laid down beside Four. I kissed her forehead and whispered to her,