Chapter 7: Everything Changes

Melissa's POV

          Aaron and I arrived at his and Aphmau's house here at Lover's Lane a few weeks ago. For now, I'm just trying my best to make himself feel at home even though this is his house. I'm honestly surprised that Aaron and Aphmau still has food in stock. So I decided to make some sandwiches  for both me and Aaron. I remember I got a call from Lucinda a while ago, saying that they just came out of the airport and that they're on their way to Lover's Lane. I couldn't help but notice something when Aaron fainted on the boat.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Aaron, please wake up.."

There was no response. What just happened? He was just doing fine until he fainted. I watch Aaron laying in his bed as I worried on what might have happen. Few seconds later he woke up,

"W-where am I?" He asked as he sat up.

"Aaron you're awake!!" I said as I hugged him.

"Melissa? What happened?"

"You fainted so I brought you inside your room" I explained as I broke the hug.

"All I remember was some kind of vision"

"A vision?? Of what??"

"Shu.. I-Its like I've seen her. Its like I-I know her already. I remember...being classmates with her in one class in high school."

'Wait...was that another memory of his?' I thought.

"Aaron...whatever made you see that vision, it sounded like it was a memory."

"R-really?"

I nodded. There was a bit awkward silence until I asked him,

"W-Were you able to get her name?" 

"N-no...everything was a bit of a blur, the only thing I remember calling her was 'a stupid potato'."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<End of Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

          Was that the nickname Aaron used for Aphmau?? I'm not sure, but I need to ask everyone about this. My thoughts still kept wondering as I made some sandwiches for both me and Aaron, its almost night so once I'm done with these sandwiches I'll make some dinner. As I finished the sandwiches, after I handed them to Aaron, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw it was the whole gang.

"Guys!!" I said.

"Melissa!!" Everyone replied.

They all went inside the house and I closed the door. 

"Aaron!!" Everyone said in unison

"Aaron-Kun, you're alright!!" The group hugged Aaron and he asked.

"Who are you guys?"

Everyone broke the hug and gave me space to talk to Aaron.

"Aaron, these are our friends. You don't know them but they're the ones helping you get your memories back."