Chapter 2

Night came fast, I started to hear neighing outside the barn.  I saw my owner start to come up to me. 'No not now' I thought.

Luckly she didnt hear the horses. I unlatched my stall and started to help bang down the barn door with the other horses. I couldnt believe it i was going to be free! We finaily broke down the door and ran off into the woods.

I woke up and noticed the 4 horses in front of me. The black stallion Midnight, a black and brown mare, a chestnut mare and a brown colt. I felt werid being the only bright colour, white.

They slowly started to wake up and i asked their names. The black and brown was called Coco, the chestnut was Sunshine and the brown colt was Chocolate.

Coco was Chocolates mother. She didnt really like me so I tended to stay away from her. Sunshine was kind and sweet, she was Midnights sister even though they looked nothing alike.

We started moving to a river. I knew this river from somewhere and I couldnt remember where. As we got closer i knew where we were it was too late we were already trapped in my owners trap. They are going to think i set them up!

A/ N
Sorry this is short but its just a filler chapter. If you have any tips to help feel free to comment, I will listen and try to put it in action. 2 more votes for next chapter.