Chapter 12

----------------2 years later-------------
I started to clean my silvery grey filly's face. "Hi mummy!" She said wobble on her long slender legs. I put my nose under her belly and helped her stand up to get over to nurse. After she nursed I walked back slowly to the herd helping her every so often everyone was asleep when I came back except Midnight.
I let out a small winny and Midnight came cantering over and nuzzled her. The sun started to come up and the herd woke themselves and game over to see the new foal. "What's her name? Does she want to play? Can we go run around?" Chocolate asked, I let out a small giggle and said "Her name is Moonlight , and I think she would love to wouldn't you Moonlight? And sure." I turned my head towards Moonlight who was behind me, she did a small nod. It was nice to see the two goals only a years age different galloping around playing some tag. "I love the name Snow." "And whys that Midnight because it ends with 'ight'? " I asked with a small giggle. "Well yes and because you came up with the light in her name she is going to be a smart foal because of you" I trotted off and started to play with the foals and everyone started to join in. Life was great. PLEASE READ A/N BECAUSE IM NOT GOING TO UPDATE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

A/N
Hey should I make a sequel or not? Thanks PLEASE comment on what I should do and if I do names of the book would be great thanks!