Chapter 9

Snows POV

I woke up with Emma still sleeping by me. I opened the stall door and started to go out into the paddock.

----------------------------------

A hour later I started to hear screaming, I saw my herd being pulled into the paddock I'm in. As soon as Chocolate saw me he started galloping towards me full speed, he banged into my side and I just giggled. Everyone else was happy to see me except Midnight it was like he was in another world he hardly noticed anyone. "Hey Sunshine, why is Midnight acting like that? I tried talking to him and he didn't answer." " I don't know but he might talk to you tonight so I would just leave it for now." " ok thanks soo much!" I gave her a little nuzzle and then walked off I needed a nap.

------------------------------------------

I woke up and it was dark, I couldn't even find the moon tonight. I felt a figure beside me and instantly knew it was Midnight. "Snow I need to talk to you." "Ok off you go." "Did you set us up this whole time?" I couldn't speak did he really think I would do that?!? "Midnight you have to believe me when I say I didn't, why don't I just let your herd go now, Emma's going to have to sell you guys so I'll open the gate and u can just forget about me." " but-" Midnight didn't finish because I was just walking away I opened the gate and told everyone to go straight into the forest. I had to walk over to Midnight again to get him moving. "Midnight you have to go you have no reason to stay and your herd will stay together." He didn't answer he just looked at me with sad eyes. " Snow I'm not leaving until you do." I walked out the gate and winnyed to him. He came galloping over and gave me a little nudge on the butt and we both galloped off into the forest where the herd was waiting. I couldn't stop thinking what have I done. Emma's going to come looking for me again and everyone's going to get captured. I took a quick look around everyone was asleep this was the perfect time to go back and lock myself in the paddock.

The whole way there I felt something following me but when I turned around nothing was there.

------------------------------------

I arrived just as the sun was coming up and turned around one last time that thing was still following me.

"MIDNIGHT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" "I knew you would do something like this" said Midnight in a cheeky way.

A/N
How do you guys like it? Any tips for story lines would be GREAT! Thanks for reading. Remember to
Vote
Comment
Follow

Bye!