Chapter 10

I can't believe Midnight did that who's looking after the herd now?!? What if something happens to them while he's gone it will all be my fault "Midnight you need to go and look after the herd what if something happens?!?" "I am they are right behind me about a couple of meters. you are part of the herd now and I can't just let a mare wonder off." "Just go home ok I'm not part of the herd I have just ruined so many things and brought bad luck to the herd. So please just go" "Oh, snow you have helped us with everything your good luck without you we would probably be dead. You saved the herd" I just turned away how could I have saved the herd I have ruined it. "Midnight I will come with you to the herd but-" "No buts! You are just coming back to the herd and staying with us, also we are moving across the land so the humans can't get us and we need to start moving now!" Midnight run behind me and nipped me on the frank and made me start to gallop toward the herd. Everyone started to gallop when they saw us and we were off.

After almost a whole day of galloping we stopped for a rest and to get some more food and water in us before be continued to gallop across the green pastures. We all then fell into a deep sleep

I WOKE UP EVERYONE WAS GONE THEY HAD BEEN RIPPED APART AND WOLVES WERE FEEDING OFF THEN WHEN I TRIED TO HELP I JUST RAN THROUGH THEM.

I woke up screaming, it was just a dream, just a dream. " Snow are you ok? " I looked up and saw Chocolate. "Yea I'm fine I just had a bad dream" "Ok don't have any more, sweet dreams see you in the morning" Chocolate walked off and went straight to sleep but I couldn't I stayed awake and waited luckily it was only a little bit before dawn I watched as the sky turned from a dark blue to a orange then a red then finally a nice light blue.

Everyone was up and ready to leave around a hour or two after dawn. We started galloping again going further and further away I would never be able to see home again.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the late update I'm going camping for a couple of days tomorrow so I won't be able to update but I promise as soon as I get back I will publish it. Remember to
Vote
Comment
Follow

Byes