CH-16

Scene starts with Ragini & Laksh in car.

Laksh - So tell me Miss RB , What will i have to do for getting your friendship.

Ragini smirks and says- Let it be Mr Maheshwari , you wont be able to do that.

Laksh - Arrey You dont know me, If Laksh Maheshwari wants something he  can do anything to get it.

Ragini- Are you sure. Because if you wont be able to do it, then you will never be able to get my friendship bcz RB does not give second chance for friendship.

Laksh pulls up his collar and says - Just say.

Ragini - Break your relationship with Swara Gadodia.

Laksh looks at her shocked.

Ragini bursts out laughing.

Ragini - Look at your face Mr Maheshwari. I was just joking.

Laksh  - ohh

Ragini - The only thing you have to do is pay the bill at this dhabba. She said stoping her car.

Laksh looks at her.

Ragini - What , I am hungry. I did not had breakfast. And its been 2 hrs we are travelling

Laksh - we are already near the site. there are lots of good restaurants there why dhaba.

Ragini - The food of Dhaba is better then many 5 star restros , believe me. And dont you want my friendship.

She gets out of car. Laksh makes a face and come out. They go & sit there. Laksh makes sure the table are clean and tidy.

Ragini - Mr Maheshwari, they are clean and tidy. Sit down naa.

Laksh makes yeww face but sits.

Laksh - I dont like dhabas

Ragini - I know.

She realised what she said.

Ragini - I mean i can say that looking at your face.

Just then waiter comes.

Ragini - Choley Bhature and a big glass of lassi.

Waiter looks at laksh.

Laksh -- A bottle of Mineral water.

Waiter gives him a look & goes.

Waiter brings food for Ragini.

Ragini starts eating. Laksh was glaring at her smiling.

Ragini - What

Laksh- Nothing , just looking at you no one can say you eat such oily foods. You are so fit.

Ragini- Basically i dont eat but sometimes its good to eat unhealthy and oily food. You shld try too.  she asks him to take a bite.

Laksh- No No , u only eat.

Ragini- Arrey try naa.

Laksh takes a bite. He liked it. He started eating from a plate. Ragini smiles. They finished eating. Waiter brings the bill. Laksh pays it. 

Laksh - So now are we friends. He said forwarding his hands.

Yes Laksh said Ragini shaking hands with him. Laksh felt like a current rushing through his body.

Ragini- Toh chale. She drives to site.

Laksh - Btw what does RB stand for.

Ragini - Laksh ,i will tell u this some other day.

Laksh - God Secrets

They arrive at site. At look at the construction. they talk to enginners and workers. It was 5PM .

Laksh- Ok lets leave. till 8pm will be in kolkata.

Ragini nods in positive.

Just then a guy comes and informs them that there has been huge accident and the road is blocked till morning.

Screen freezes at shocked faces of Laksh and Ragini.

Comment And Vote