CH-29

Scene starts with Ragini driving at the place Laksh called her. She reached there. It was a hill top. 150 Km outside kolkata.  She gets out of the car. She sees Laksh standing back facing her. She smiles and goes towards him.

Ragini - Laksh, she keeps her hands on his shoulders.

Laksh turned to face her. His eye where red. Tear marks were visible on his cheeks. He was totally a mess.

Ragini looks at him with shock. Color of her face changed to white as she realised the situation behind his condition. A tear skipped her eyes.

Ragini - You know it. dont you

Laksh just gives her a sad smile.

She turned her back. She loves him so much that just looking at him she knew what has happened to him.

Laksh - Look at me.

Ragini without turning back - Why have you called me here Laksh. Her voice was trembling.

Laksh - Dont you know it..

Ragini with trembling  voice - No, I dont . I dont want to know, Let me go , i am feeling suffocated.

Laksh holds her hands and pulls her towards him. Making her face him.

Ragini closes her eyes. She cant see him in such a situation. He heart was bleeding seeing him in so much pain.

Laksh - Open your eyes Ragini. plz look at me. He said with a breaking voice.

Ragini opens her tearful eyes. There was no need of words , there eyes were enough to talk.

Laksh -Why Ragini , why . did not you have trust on me, on our love. Why he breaks down.

Ragini - NO Laksh , dont say that, I trust you more than myself. But i did not wanted to loose you. Doctor told that you can go in comma if we forcefully tried to make you remember things. I can stay away from u laksh but i cant see you dead. She cries.

They hug each other.

Laksh - I am sorry Ragini , i am sorry, all these years i was not with you. But i will make up for everything . I LOVE YOU Ragini , I love you alot.

Ragini - I LOVE YOU Too Laksh .

They smile and kept hugging each other. They were feeling alive after ages.

Just then It started raining. Both break the hug.

Ragini - Laksh lets go to car , we will get drenched. 

Laksh holds her & says - NO.

He looks at her & forwards his hands.

Laksh- Dance. I mean Rain Dance.

Ragini gives him her hands and they dance in rain. They were enjoying each other.

Here in Baadi  --

It was afternoon. Pooja was finished. Ashmita , Veer , Anjali were talking , Just then Rajiv comess there on pretend to give them prasad.

Rajiv- Were is Dii.

Veer - I dont know.

Rajiv-  Dont know mtlb. We have to start plan naa.

Veer - I mean she said she had some work plus she said not to start plan today.

Rajiv - Fine.

Just then Dadi comes there.

Dadi - Rajiv prasad de diya

Rajiv- Yaa.

All smile. After sometime they all leave for thee places. Maheshwaris to MM & Veer , Anjali to Veer's house.

Here scene shifts to Laksh & Ragini . They were totally into each other. Just then Laksh sneezes.

Ragini - See I told you . Lets go now . They go inside the car.

They both laugh.

Laksh - Ragini , i missed you so much.

Ragini -Me too.

Laksh - I have a surprise for you.

Ragini - What.

Laksh - Arrey If i tell you how will it be a surprise. SSh keep quite & let me drive.

Ragini stays mum. Laksh stops his car outside a resort which was near to the hill top.

Ragini -Laksh. 

Laksh - We will stay here tonight.

Ragini - But why.

Dont you know. He said with a naughty smirk.

Ragini slaps him lightly & blushes.

Screen freezes on Laksh & Ragini happy faces.

So how is the update.

                                                             Vote    

                                                                                                               And

                                                                                                                                                                                Comment