CH-36

Scene starts with Ragini and Laksh entering Ragini's flat.

They sit on the sofa.

Laksh- Are you okay.

Ragini- Yes i am.

Laksh looks around the flat was beautiful. It has 7 rooms. Hall was full of picture. It was ragini & Jankis pic from childhood, Ragini with dadi, dadu, Ragini with her friends (veer , ashmita, shaan , anjali) , with poonam maa, sammy , rajiv with him & with raksh.  He smiles.

Laksh sees Ragini thinking . He takes her hands in his hands.

Laksh- Ragini, dont worry , dadu will be fine.

Ragini hugs him & cries. A tear skips his eyes too.

Laksh knew how vulnerable Ragini was seeing dadu, thou she was putting up brave face infront of everyone, he knew what was going inside her & that's why he did not wanted her to leave alone in flat.

Ragini - Laksh, i already lost mom, i had lost you once, i cant loose anyone else whom i love.

Laksh- Ragini, see , i am with you, all those whom u consider your family are with you. nothing will happen to dadu. So wifey stop crying.

Ragini nods. they break the hug.

Laksh - Ok now go & get freshen up. till then i too will change & will get food hot .

Ragini smiles & goes in a room.

Here in the hospital,

Veer & Shekher were sitting. Just then doctor comes & goes inside to check. After sometimes doctor comes out and says to bring some medicines. Veer goes to get it. When he comes back he sees Shekher sleeping on Chair. He sits on other side. He remembers his mom & dad. A tear skips from his eyes. He too sleeps.

Here in Baadi ,

Rajiv, Dadi, Swara & Sharmishtha reach baadi. Rajiv helps dadi till her room. He comes to his room and takes out the pic in which ragini was sitting on janki's lap with him in her arms. He hugs that pic and cries. He sleeps hugging the pic.

Here in flat,

Laksh changes into sandow t -shirt and shorts. He warms up the food on gas. He waits for Ragini to come. Seeing her getting late he goes to her room and knocks. The room was open. He enters and sees Ragini sleeping hugging Janki's pic. Tear marks were visible on her face. He keeps a duvet on her and kisses her forhead. He goes and keep the food back in freeze. He too was not feeling hungry. He comes & sleeps beside Ragini.

Everyone was going through pain. But there was a hope that this dark night will paas too and the morning will be bright.

Screen freezes.

How is the update.

vote & comment.