CH-28

Scene starts with Ragini standing near the window. She riminshes her good time with Laksh. She remembers how 8 yrs back she met Laksh in college in Mumbai. How they fall in love, how she get to know that he is her childhood friend Lajjo i.e Laksh Maheshwari and She is Ragini .How he tried to heal her pain and anger towards Shekher gadodia. How he promised that he will stand by her always.  2.5 yrs of there blissful dating and 6 months of marriage. And then 5yrs back the day of Laksh's accident and his memory loss. Then the birth of Raksh. She had a tear in her eyes. She wipes it.

It was almost morning. In MM -

All were getting ready. Laksh was thinking something in his room. Just then Annapurna comes.

Annapurna - Laksh you are not coming.

Laksh - Maa, i told naa i have some work that's why.

Annapurnna - Are u sure you are okay, i mean u are looking down.

Laksh smiles and says - Haa Maa, i am perfectly fine.

Annapurnna leaves from there. Laksh closes his door. A tear skips his eyes.

He remembers how he heard DP & Annapurnna talking abt his accident. He wanted to go inside & ask them but he heard Annapurnna saying that she has locked all his things in storeroom. He decided to check it out. 

And he wld not get a proper chance than today.

Here in Veer house Ragini was getting ready. She had a feeling of something happening.

In MM all of them leaves for baadi except Laksh.

Laksh goes to DP's room to find the key of store room. He get it from a drawer.  He goes and opens the store room. He sees some old things kept there. Suddenly his eyes fell on a big trunk which was covered with a cloth.

Laksh sees that it was locked. He breaks it. As he opens it. He was shocked. It was few photo album and his clothes. As he opens it. The first page was had a pic of his and Ragini. Under it was written Laksh & Ragini Maheshwari. He starts looking at the pictures. It has his college time pictures from mumbai, His pictures with ragini. He proposing her. there wedding in temple. there love letters. He read those. 

A tear skipped from his eyes. He thinks why  did they hide it from me. He gets angry. He calls someone.

Here Maheshwaris were at Baadi. In veer's house Ragini's phone rings. She sees Laksh number flashing.

Ragini- Hello , Laksh

Laksh - I want to meet you.

Ragini - Now.

Laksh - Yes, i am waiting for you. I will message you place.

Ragini - okay. btw Laksh is everything fine.

Laksh - Yes, everything will be fine.

He cuts the call.

Ragini thinks What happened to him. He was sounding different. Anyways.

She gets the message & thinks to meet him.

Veer - RB lets go to baadi.

Ragini - Veer , i have some urgent work, u both go. 

Veer - shld i come with you

Ragini- No, i will handel.

Veer - what abt plan.

Ragini- We will see to it later.

Veer - okay

Ragini leaves to meet Laksh.

Screen freezes on her face.

So how is the update.

                                               Comment

                                                                                                And

                                                                                                                                  Vote