CH-34

Scene starts with Dadi , Ragini , Anjali & Ashmita left in hospital with three dumbheads.

Just then Rajiv & Veer brings juice & something to eat for dadi & all of them. Rajiv gives it to Swara, sharmishtha & shekher too.

Ragini - Dadi its afternoon. I think u should go & rest a bit.

Dadi - No i will not go anywhere.

Ragini- Dadi , if u dont want to go baadi , since its far,go to my flat. Its just here, 5 minutes walking distance. 

After lots of pressure from everyone dadi decides to go.

Ragini - You have  the key naa. U too take rest & dont leave dadi alone.

Rajiv - ok dii.

Ashmita - Rajiv take my car. Dadi will not be able to walk. She gives him the keys. They leave.

Ragini- Ashmita, Anjali, Veer. you guys shld also go, u are here from morning.

Veer - And u.

Ragini- I will be here only.

Anjali - We are not leaving u here alone.

Ragini- Anjali , i will be fine.

Ashmita-  But Ragini, u  too need rest naa.

Ragini- Ashmita, if i will feel like resting i will go to flat. Now u guys go & rest. You can come in evening if u want or come tom morning.

Veer - ok fine,  but u will call anyone of us if u need anything.

Ragini - Hmmm.

They leave for Veer's house.  Now Ragini was left with three dumbheads. She looks from the glass towards dadaji. She sits on chair and start checking something on her mobile.

Shekher comes to her. He was thinking how to start the conversation.

Ragini (while looking in her mobile) - You wanna say something Mr Gadodia.

Shekhar - How are you my child?

Ragini  - How am i looking to you, haa. Ohh sorry you wld have expected a weak Ragini , who wld coming crying and begging to you just like 20yrs back.

Sharmishtha- Ragini u are..

I dont talk to strangers Mrs Gadodia. So u better dont interrupt. Said Ragini by cutting her in between and with a glare which actually frightened Sharmishtha & Swara. She went backwards.

Shekher - atleast you dont find me a stranger, i am glad to know u take me as your own.

Ragini gives him a sarcastic smile.

Ragini- My own & You. Mr Shekher Gadodia, u are right i dont take u as a stranger , u know why bcz u are my enemy. I hate you. You are right we have a relation, but that relation is of Hate, And it will remain the same. You are a killer of my MOM, and i will never forgive you for that, Never ever.

Shekher- If u hate me so much why are you doing all this.

Ragini-  U really think im doing this for u, NO , i am doing this only for Dadi. that's it.

Just then her phone rings. Ragini excuses herself.

Screen freezes.

so how is the update

vote and comment.